Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy Crap!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SLITS
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jun 29 2006, 02:55 PM) *

OR

Yep, that's Zits.......a real snake tool.
Allan
[/quote]
it's all gud in da hood.

cool.gif beerchug.gif
[/quote]

I call bs.gif !

You live by the beach!!!

w00t.gif
SLITS
[quote name='Headrage' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:03 PM' post='715898']
[/quote]
it's all gud in da hood.

cool.gif beerchug.gif
[/quote]

I call bs.gif !

You live by the beach!!!

w00t.gif
[/quote]

don't you mean in the village? gayfight.gif

JoeSharp
I think Mike is perfect for the job, AND HE'S DOING A MUCH BETTER JOB THAN THE LAST PERSON THAT DID IT.....
Joe
dinomium
HEY, I did't hear a harumph from that guy! What a tool!
byndbad914
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jun 29 2006, 03:03 PM) *

it's all gud in da hood.

cool.gif beerchug.gif

I call bs.gif !

You live by the beach!!!

w00t.gif

Dammit - I feel so Vanilla Ice! Hey I might be by the beach but it is surrounded by LAX, a hyperion plant (read that as poop-processing plant that has quite the "hiccup" sometimes icon8.gif ) and a Chevron refinery. That's filthy enough to give me street-cred right? I watched Scarface on tv the other night. I've had to bust caps before (shot a friends gun at a nice, suburban firing range one night in Huntington Beach. Emptied the whole clip into that target). And I watch Yo!Mtv reruns to improve my vocabulary.

Excuse me stewardess, I speak jive.

owned.gif
Eric_Shea
Folks aint shit.
Jenny
QUOTE(byndbad914 @ Jun 29 2006, 03:16 PM) *

(shot a friends gun at a nice, suburban firing range one night in Huntington Beach. Emptied the whole clip into that target).

The one off Beach Blvd & Ettinger? ar15.gif

Jen
byndbad914
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 29 2006, 03:24 PM) *

QUOTE(byndbad914 @ Jun 29 2006, 03:16 PM) *

(shot a friends gun at a nice, suburban firing range one night in Huntington Beach. Emptied the whole clip into that target).

The one off Beach Blvd & Ettinger? ar15.gif

Jen

Good call, that be the one! Sumptin' tells me not to piss off Jen - she is a traveling shooter! It has been years since I have been there - a bunch of my friends became cops and used to go there a lot when they were wannabes and practicing for the tests they would have to take. I told them they should learn to shoot with one hand and the gun tipped sideways like all my homeys, but they weren't havin' any of that nonesense.

hijacked.gif
SLITS
gernades and rocket launchers.....the rest ain't shit!
GTeener
QUOTE(seanery @ Jun 29 2006, 01:56 PM) *

Take it back Eric, or I'll post the grandma pic again!

Like this grandma?
G e o r g e
QUOTE(GTeener @ Jun 29 2006, 05:17 PM) *

Like this grandma?

that's just wrong
GTeener
QUOTE(maddeye @ Jun 29 2006, 05:19 PM) *

Like this grandma?

that's just wrong

av-943.gif

Don't forget to wear sunscreen!
olav
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 29 2006, 02:36 PM) *

QUOTE(byndbad914 @ Jun 29 2006, 12:27 PM) *

I think the real issue is that George Hussey has no friends here. This painter had an eye witness that is an admin.

actually, <painter in question> is not a friend, i met him a few times and he seems to be a good guy ...

your reasoning is a little bit flawed...

the only reason why i jump in and called BS is because i was there that day and know the "other side" of the story.

had i been standing around george when someone pulled BS on him and i thought he was treated unfairly, i would speak up on his behalf as well ...

this has noting to do with me being an admin. i would have said exactly the same thing if i wasn't. the only advantage was that i was able to post in a locked thread. which was, btw., locked by zois without my knowledge or me asking for it.

he (zois) thought this issue should be resolved offline and i agree. so far, i have not seen any proof of shoddy work. and even *if* <painter in question> screwed up, he *was* willing to look at the car and make things right, if needed.
so, i don't see what benefit olav's bashing could have to either party involved other than stroking olav's ego ...

in fact, i have known about this since saturday and you did not see me post anything about it. simply because i thought this should be resolved between the two. which olav does not seem to be interested in.

now, let's see if we can get this thread closed as well!
popcorn[1].gif Andy

Actually you, andy are a liar and fool.

You overheard 1/2 a phone converstion and relied on the cheats and thieves to relay the story to you.

How come the people in question don't speak up.

I've started a thread on Pelican with pictures and more evidence because I can't do that here because you and your admin cronies are facist pigs.

I have a paper trail of events and emails and everything I need to prove my story.

Sequences of events, how checks were cashed how information was relayed, everything.

I stand on solid ground.
GTeener
Back on topic...

I have used <said painter> as well, as have several silent others.

I too was not expecting flaws in the final job, yet I have many.

I didn't make a big public stink about it. Earl Sheib would have been about the same quality, a quarter of the cost and closer.

I just won't do business again with <said painter>, nor will I recommend others to <said painter>.

The customers of <said painter> shouldn't have to be the one's to notice the obvious flaws and ask, nicely or otherwise, to have the flaws fixed.

Andy even admitted he paid really good money and had noticeable flaws that he had to ask to have fixed.

I love my paint job from 5'. Giving her a rub down, makes me cringe though...
G e o r g e
QUOTE(GTeener @ Jun 29 2006, 05:23 PM) *

QUOTE(maddeye @ Jun 29 2006, 05:19 PM) *

Like this grandma?

that's just wrong

av-943.gif

And don't forget to wear sunscreen!

sunscreen hell

she look's like a wesson oil gal

she's lucky she hasn't blowup.gif
Joe Bob
That's it Olav.....
SLITS
bs.gif stromberg.gif yellowsleep[1].gif
Hawktel
I don't care. Z does as good of job as a person can in a shitty job. If anything, atleast he has seen both sides of the story.
Joe Bob
Actually....I haven't. Nor do I want to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.