Pages: 1, 2
Series9
I never thought I'd see the day. happy11.gif
olav

You can say that again!

Allan
Mostly he's just a tool... w00t.gif
Joe Bob
All threads on "Olav and the painter" will be closed. It's a civil matter and this is not the proper forum to discuss the events.

Take it to court...not here. This MY opinion. I am no one's "tool".
Series9
QUOTE(olav @ Jun 28 2006, 07:51 PM) *

You can say that again!

Easy now, sparky. I'm not saying that I agree with you. I'm just saying that this is a new side of the Z I know.
Series9
Come on Z. Just a little fun for me to play you from about a year ago.

I would never take it as far, though.......... KMA.gif
brer
dude, you're flying the 914club avatar.

reality check.

smile.gif
Aaron Cox
i hear Z has a BIG tool...

ask alpha tongue.gif

nah.. i always knew mike was a diplomat LOL
dinomium
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jun 28 2006, 09:10 PM) *

i hear Z has a BIG tool...

ask alpha tongue.gif

nah.. i always knew mike was a diplomat LOL

Ladies and Gentalmen, aaron COX, lets give it up for aaron COX, he will be here all week!
clap56.gif
LOL
drewvw

I got in late last night, noticed the locked threads and saw that Z was regulating Warren G and Nate Dogg style....

Eric_Shea
Tool
Brad Roberts
Not a tool.

The admins communicate very effectively behind the scenes and make decisions as a team.

Mike is the lead ass of the team closely followed by ME.

It is NO fun having to play "Police" in any form or fashion.

B
SLITS
tool = KMA.gif er

Am I a candidate for timeout.gif ?

slap.gif

poke.gif

smoke.gif

Yep, 'ol Zits could sell iceboxes to eskimos......Eh!

GWN7
We call them refrigerators...........
jimtab
Actually, I believe Mike is "The Man" because of his career choice...I know he gets to carry a gun.....
Howard
QUOTE(jimtab @ Jun 29 2006, 09:47 AM) *

Actually, I believe Mike is "The Man" because of his career choice...I know he gets to carry a gun.....

Actually, knowing Mike's attitude, he NEEDS to carry a gun piratenanner.gif
rick 918-S
Gun toter.
Joe Bob
Feel the love....
URY914
Z,

You bringin' that gun to the WCC? sad.gif

If so should I cancel my trip?
Joe Bob
That's my little gun...and no, I'm not a WCC attendee.
URY914
OK then.
Joe Bob
I find it very strange that you were worried....
URY914
QUOTE("Z" @ Jun 29 2006, 09:45 AM) *

I find it very strange that you were worried....

No, no just joking with ya, since we've had words in the past. No problems here.
Joe Bob
I would be more worried about the residents of your home state of Florida than me.

The Florida "at will" gun permits can be obtained at the local 7-11 from what I hear.....don't they have bumper stickers that say "An Armed Society is a Polite Society"?

drunk.gif

Best part of Florida when I was working down there was a take out chicken joint in Daytona that gave you a draft beer at the drivethru window..... drunk.gif
URY914
No, you still get the permit the same way but the law changed with regards to who you can shoot. Basicly if you FEEL threatened by someone-you can shoot them dead. biggrin.gif

Yes the drive thru windows are a thing of the past. When I was in school in Jacksonville, you could drive up to Jax Liquors on Atlantic Blvd (down the road from Brumos Porsche) and order a mixed drink at the window. Not that I ever did this....
Trekkor
I always liked this one icon_bump.gif

KT
SLITS
QUOTE("Z" @ Jun 29 2006, 10:42 AM) *

That's my little gun...and no, I'm not a WCC attendee.

Does it make up for your miniscule penis (according to Aaron)?
byndbad914
So I am sure I will make plenty of friends now biggrin.gif

In regards to blocking Olav's posts, I have to question that frankly. See this thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...c=45552&hl=

hundreds of posts smack talking AA - including me - as I have had a little run-around from them before as well. Those issues are no more of a "civil issue" than the paint issue Olav is having.

I think the real issue is that George Hussey has no friends here. This painter had an eye witness that is an admin.

Olav had an issue with him and regardless of how he handled it, I don't know that he should have arbitrarily been blocked. To say <painter in question> doesn't belong to the forum and can't give his side - what about George? If anything Andy was making his case for him as an innocent bystander that happened to be at the scene of the accident so to say - much like that kid Jason or whatever his name was that works for AA.

And I am just using the AA example arbitrarily - we all smack-talk suppliers we don't like or painters or whatever we had an issue with all the time on this forum. What I am saying is I see a little hypocracy here. I thought we had this smiley for a reason bs.gif If anything, I enjoy the excitement in an otherwise boring day at the screen.

Frankly, if Olav had work done that fell apart a few days later, that is good to know, even if he did or didn't threaten and so forth. That was a prep work issue and AFAIK every painter out there has one here and there. Watch American Hotrod even and Boyd has (had) a good painter that had a lifting issue on one episode. And he is a good painter. Nobody is perfect. I take everything on this forum with a grain of salt and I don't expect everyone to believe everything outta my mouth/keystrokes either <my mistake is a classic example now!>

Olav had an issue with <painter in question>; now I know that. Andy was "witness" to how it was handled and called bs.gif so now it is up to me to make of it what I will. Frankly, I make of it flawed (not necessarily wrong or bad) prep work that I suspect <painter in question> was willing to fix and Olav might have "pulled a Tim" and talked himself into a bad situation. BTDT too many times to count.

Anyway... back to work... nothing to see here... back to work people type.gif yawn.gif

<edited so a good painter wouldn't get a bad wrap from my misunderstanding...>
SLITS
Shit....now you're gonna get a Zois bashing thread locked.....crimemaneeee
URY914
popcorn[1].gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 29 2006, 12:32 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

paul you eat a lot of corn

take a beer3.gif once in a while to wash the kernels down biggrin.gif
drewvw

I was staring at the thread thinking of something to write and I got mesmorized by all that corn eatin' myself

be careful...eat too much and you may barf.gif

seanery
Scott's not the painter in question. That's all I'll say on this...move along, there is nothing to see here...disregard the dead body on the floor.
byndbad914
QUOTE(seanery @ Jun 29 2006, 12:50 PM) *

Scott's not the painter in question. That's all I'll say on this...move along, there is nothing to see here...disregard the dead body on the floor.

Ooops, my bad. I had to go back and reread this.

"go ahead and ask scott how much he would charge you for a "great job". i can promise you, it will not even be close to $2k. in fact, i can also promise you, scott wouldn't even touch your car ..."

I took that as Scott did the job for a cheap price, and an implication if Olav had wanted "great" Scott would have quoted/charged him more. Now that I re-read it, I kinda somehow didn't quite get the "Scott wouldn't even touch you car..." part. I took it as now that Olav ticked him off he wouldn't touch it again. Completely misinterpreted on my part. slap.gif

Sorry to Scott! Classic example of how a story about a fireman rescuing a cat in a tree turns into a fireman's grandmother caught screwing a cat in a tree.
seanery
no dude, it was the grandmother's uncle that was screwing the cat in the tree when the fire department showed up. wacko.gif
G e o r g e
av-943.gif
QUOTE(seanery @ Jun 29 2006, 01:23 PM) *

no dude, it was the grandmother's uncle that was screwing the cat in the tree when the fire department showed up. wacko.gif

av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
Not a tool.

Tool

lol3.gif
seanery
Take it back Eric, or I'll post the grandma pic again!
Eric_Shea
tool
SLITS
harrumph, I am the defender of Moroni Boy.....you post grandma and see what I post.....harrumph

Have you bought the wedding dress for Laura yet Eric? wub.gif

Is tool to.
Eric_Shea
She went as a blushing bride last Haloween so I think we're good to go son. (can I call you son?)
SirAndy
QUOTE(byndbad914 @ Jun 29 2006, 12:27 PM) *

I think the real issue is that George Hussey has no friends here. This painter had an eye witness that is an admin.

actually, <painter in question> is not a friend, i met him a few times and he seems to be a good guy ...

your reasoning is a little bit flawed...

the only reason why i jump in and called BS is because i was there that day and know the "other side" of the story.

had i been standing around george when someone pulled BS on him and i thought he was treated unfairly, i would speak up on his behalf as well ...

this has noting to do with me being an admin. i would have said exactly the same thing if i wasn't. the only advantage was that i was able to post in a locked thread. which was, btw., locked by zois without my knowledge or me asking for it.

he (zois) thought this issue should be resolved offline and i agree. so far, i have not seen any proof of shoddy work. and even *if* <painter in question> screwed up, he *was* willing to look at the car and make things right, if needed.
so, i don't see what benefit olav's bashing could have to either party involved other than stroking olav's ego ...

in fact, i have known about this since saturday and you did not see me post anything about it. simply because i thought this should be resolved between the two. which olav does not seem to be interested in.

now, let's see if we can get this thread closed as well!
popcorn[1].gif Andy
Eric_Shea
NARP
SLITS
Tool, DAD, Tool

Allan
beer3.gif

Eric_Shea
Mike =
Joe Bob
Think bigger.....
Allan
OR

byndbad914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 29 2006, 02:36 PM) *

... the only reason why i jump in and called BS is because i was there that day and know the "other side" of the story.

had i been standing around george when someone pulled BS on him and i thought he was treated unfairly, i would speak up on his behalf as well ...

this has noting to do with me being an admin. i would have said exactly the same thing if i wasn't. the only advantage was that i was able to post in a locked thread. which was, btw., locked by zois without my knowledge or me asking for it ...

Andy - no issue with you calling BS and telling it as you witnessed it. Just understand that the appearance was this:

Olav make inflamed statement - thread locked - Andy responds

or

Olav make inflamed statement - Andy responds - thread locked

So it looked hypocritical from the source bashing perspective and a bit odd in that it seemed like it didn't give Olav a chance to respond - like you were using admin power to have the last word.

You weren't - you explained it as such - it's all gud in da hood.

cool.gif beerchug.gif
Flat VW
yawn.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.