Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got it Running!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeff73
After finally getting into the car. I got it running yesterday. Felt good. I was going to move it, but the brake pedal is stuck. Don't know if it's just the pedal or if it can be worse. Oh well, plan to replace all of the brakes anyhow. Anyone know where I can get the pedals rebuilt? Also, after moving it I found out there is a gas leak somewhere. After further investigation it is the fuel line under the tank. Anyone know where I can get new lines at?
Allan
Dude ya got it running. Get the brakes sorted out (which is minor compared to a good running car) and go for a drive...

Get those brakes fixed first.
BigDBass
Eric Shea is probably your best bet for rebuilt calipers on all four corners(link), as well as the rebuilt pedal cluster (link).
jim912928
I'd fix the fuel leak first before it goes POOF!
sixnotfour
try pulling the pedal back, see if brakes release . when the pedal bushing go bad the pedal sticks ,making it seem the calipers are bad,
if you need pedal cluster rebuild and or calipers Eric's the guy
Jeff73
The brake pedal is stuck all the way out and will not budge an inch. Clutch and gas pedal work ok. So Eric's the guy eh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.