Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VOLTAGE GAUGE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
I went over and bought a voltage gauge the other day, not OEM, but a gauge just the same. The directions are for sheet, so I called just to verify installation. I was directed to wire it directlyto the battery and I should be good to go. Well I hooked it up to the factory gauge power source, so that the light wasn't on all the time. Well it ligts up, but when the car is running, I don't get a reading, the needle dosen't move. So either I have wired it wrong, (most likely), or it's defective.. WTF.gif

Bueller..... Bueller....... Bueller.... ? Can anyone help me out? confused24.gif

Thanks
Brian
TROJANMAN
check to make sure the bolts are not too long....idea.gif
oh, and make sure you don;t lock it in the trunk either. it won't do you any good in there

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 6 2006, 07:05 AM) *

oh, and make sure you don;t lock it in the trunk either. it won't do you any good in there

I can always count on you for help.... biggrin.gif

Smart ass. Didn't your mother evertell you if you don't have someting nice to say, to just shut the F&@* up.... av-943.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 6 2006, 07:12 AM) *

Smart ass. Didn't your mother evertell you if you don't have someting nice to say, to just shut the F&@* up.... av-943.gif

This is actually quite out of character for greg. chairfall.gif

Ahhh, Brian, the search feature is a wonderful thing!

Adding a Voltage Meter

cool_shades.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Jul 6 2006, 07:38 AM) *

Adding a Voltage Meter

cool_shades.gif

Thanks Ben, I didn't see this list earlier, I did look, but didn't really see what I was looking for...... Out of character, av-943.gif it's just one of the many services, that he offers... biggrin.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 6 2006, 08:17 AM) *

QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Jul 6 2006, 07:38 AM) *

Adding a Voltage Meter

cool_shades.gif

Thanks Ben, I didn't see this list earlier, I did look, but didn't really see what I was looking for...... Out of character, av-943.gif it's just one of the many services, that he offers... biggrin.gif

I don't know what services he has offered you... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.