Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official "The Beast(TM)" Build Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
nine14cats
more....

nine14cats
And a few more with the car on the rotesserie...

Bill P.
scotty b
Bill could you provide some of the specs on the engine please. I am going to be building a 2.7 for my 914 and am interested in different approaches people have taken. I'm looking for 220 h.p. + but must be streetable (reliable). Thanks aktion035.gif
nine14cats
Ground Control Shocks....

Bill P.

LarryR
SWEET!! Are those two engine stands repurposed as a rotisory If so cool idea. Looks like it is moving right along. Did you decide not to use the 915 with the wevo then? If so I would gladly buy it from you.
nine14cats
QUOTE(LarryR @ Mar 18 2007, 05:00 PM) *

SWEET!! Are those two engine stands repurposed as a rotisory If so cool idea. Looks like it is moving right along. Did you decide not to use the 915 with the wevo then? If so I would gladly buy it from you.

We decided to go with the MSX since we already had it lying around and the gearing was done. We just need sychros and a LSD. SirAndy has the flipped 915 now.... happy11.gif

Bill P.
GTeener
smilie_pokal.gif hooray! looks like some real good progress on this project.
Jetsetsurfshop
Like everything I see here so far. Would like to see an update. poke.gif
jd74914
Unfortunately the Beast was sold in 2011...I haven't seen it pop up on the board since.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=125282&hl=
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.