Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need to see a mounting bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
type47
i need a pix of the mounting bracket that mounts the ECU to the battery tray for D-jet. i have the bracket that bends over the end and has the hole for the idle mixture adjust knob, but that bracket has 2 holes for screws that mount into the bracket (that i'm looking for a pix of) that looks like it attaches to the battery tray. there are a couple of pix in the factory workshop manual and the PET, but nothing good enough to recognize the bracket or dimensions to fab a bracket. the old engine is carbed and the replacement is FI. thanks. and if you have pix of the mounting on the other end of the ECU, i could use that too. i have a small bracket that is curved and has 2 slots which i think is for the second mounting screw holes.

many TIA
Gary#
Is this what your lookin' 4???
type47
that's probably it. thanks. i don't remember that in my parts stash.

more pix appreciated from anyone.
Gary#
How 'bout this pic??? burnout.gif

davep
Each of the two pix shows half of the complete bracket set. Two parts with two bolts holding them together.
Bleyseng
How's this then for showing how the bracket/ECU mounts to the battery tray. thumb3d.gif
type47
excellent, thanks! i have the half that curves over the end of the ECU, but need the other piece. anyone have an extra?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.