Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classifieds, should they be read only?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JPB
Hell yes!! Cuz thers dudes like me who will post anything!!!

beer.gif Me BIG Postahilc!!!
JPB
Hay Andyman; is that you in the avatar? It kinda looks like the lead singer in our band!!!

beer.gif WE kick ass cuz we can! alfred.gif
mikelsr
I voted yes. Eric came up with some really good reason why not to and almost swayed me over. I do think that if someone is parting out a vehicle then responses are needed. So maybe no responses for street legal or race cars, the rest you could respond to.

Some people here say, "we need more information", well PM the original author and tell him/her that you need more info. Hopefully she/he will update the posting to include missing information.
KaptKaos
I voted no.

Parting out will cease if there can not be responses as PMs will not suffice for the 200 people that ask for the rear lenses.

Also, I think that there is a fine line between truth and bashing. It may require more active moderation but I think that information is too useful to be left out.

I assume that we are only discussing whole cars here, and not parts.

Regardless, I think that limiting the communication is a bad thing, not a good thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.