Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back Online!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JRust
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif smiley_notworthy.gif smiley_notworthy.gif smiley_notworthy.gif
You rock Andy! Thanks for all the hard work!
Joe Bob
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 31 2006, 02:13 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif
please report any unusual behavior, like pop-up ads and virus warnings from your browser etc ...

NOTE: everybody please run a *FULL* anti-virus scan on your computer. and get some software like Spybot and search for adware as well ...

damm hackers ... fighting19.gif Andy

Just before we tanked...I noticed the banner up above was advertising a Google Ad space.......I asked myself...."self, we selling ad space now?"

Then the lights went out..... confused24.gif
ThinAir
hijacked.gif

Oops... that was probably in bad taste!

pray.gif Andy is the man! Thanks for all your hard work! smilie_pokal.gif
Twystd1
Simply.. Thank YOU Aahndy..

Clayton
jonwatts
PHP = Protects Holes Poorly

Thanks for up fixin' der website smile.gif
914Mike
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Aug 31 2006, 04:36 PM) *

Thanks Andy, I had forgotten my pelican password and wasn't interested enough to get it back.

I had to register "over there" and had to reset the password before I could even post the first time...
dead horse.gif

Andy, have a cold one! beer3.gif

carreraguy
Sir Andy we SALUTE you! beerchug.gif
roadster fan
you never realize how great this place is, until you start searching for the alternantives.

thanks for all the hard work. smile.gif
shoguneagle
rocking nana.gif pray.gif pray.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif boldblue.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANKYOU. THANK YOU.

Many, many thanks to Andy and everyone else who got the club back on line. It makes the beer drinking have great meaning. Continuous withdrawals are not fun; need my daily fix of 914 Club activities. Still owe you many beers!!!!

Many thanks to Pelican Parts Board for providing us space. Because of their support, I have to support them as I have to support our many vendors. Placing an order with them shortly as well as with Rich Johnson.

Everyone, many thanks for belong to and making a great organization. People care here which has been demonstrated many times.

Thanks Brad, for all you continuing troubles, for finding time to still care about and helping people.

Anyone I have missed, thank you very much for helping the club and just belonging.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Steve Hurt
Tired of being Retired. driving.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
jfort
don't know how much this site means to me (even as a lurker) until it's not available. thanks!!
p914
drunk.gif You da man Andy!
Always Looking
AAAHHHHH. It's good to be back.

But thanks for the down time, I fixed all of the leaks in my transmission.

beerchug.gif

Dan
RockinOldSchool
Ahh... Andy, Thank you for once again enabling our addiction. pray.gif
70Sixter
Lotta grateful people out there. Add me to the list, please.
swood
Yeah, good job Andy. I stopped by yesterday but missed you I guess. I'll have to just burn your thank you gift myself. wink.gif
elmonte
From a longtime member, but mostly a lurker THANKS ANDY for all you do for us
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.