Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back Online!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
please report any unusual behavior, like pop-up ads and virus warnings from your browser etc ...

NOTE: everybody please run a *FULL* anti-virus scan on your computer. and get some software like Spybot and search for adware as well ...

damm hackers ... fighting19.gif Andy
MoveQik
beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
Right on Andy! Thanks!

race914
clap56.gif

Andy,

Thanks for all of the dedicated effort!

I'll have a cold one ready for you at the Laguna Vintage event!!
beerchug.gif
Brad Roberts
Thank you Andy

B
tod914
Thanks again Andy, your efforts are truely appreciated!
Jenny
Ahhhh!! I feel like I can breathe again. I was starting to get too much work done at work. type.gif

Thanks Andy! grouphug.gif

Jen
WRX914
F-N-A

Rock on Andy!

rocking nana.gif
Toast
Hello Everybody! wavey.gif

welcome.png
tat2dphreak
YEA ANDY!!! smiley_notworthy.gif
KaptKaos
welcome.png

Wooo hooo!!!

Good work Ahndy. Have a beer.gif beer.gif

It's good to be back.
Brad Roberts
I peaked into the garage when Andy first fired it back up. It was an eery feeling knowing NOBODY was standing in the garage. Just a faint echo of me sticking my nose through the door. Felt weird.

Glad to see some of our friends back.

B
jhadler
Three cheers (and beers) for Andy!!!! beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif

Nice to have y'all back!

-Josh2
sjhowitson
Thanks Andy I missed this place. beer3.gif
Let's party clap56.gif
Bruce Allert
Thanks Buddy thumb3d.gif

....b beer3.gif ahhhh... das bedda!
horizontally-opposed
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This place was missed!

Threat to macs the same as to PCs...? sad.gif

pete
So.Cal.914
Thanks Andy, wow it even has that new site smell.
nycchef
thank you andy, as cranky as you are you are the best. if you are ever in nyc, well you know. wub.gif
Lou W
Thank you Andy. beerchug.gif
effutuo101
Thank you Andy! pray.gif
VegasRacer
smilie_wirdgut.gif
tdgray
Oh Oh Oh ... I can breath now.

HUGE PROPS Andy ... thank you sir pray.gif
majkos
F*cking A Awsome,Andy!

Had a bad day, but I can get addicted again, miss this sitethe gyus and GALS! wub.gif
"It's all good smoke.gif

Thanks Andy!
jimkelly
thank you!

anyway for the club to send out a - site is down - mass email when maintenence is being performed and a - site is up - mass email when mantenence is complete ??

Jim
Allan
Thanks dude!!!

I am so stoked it's back up..... rocking nana.gif
drewvw

feels good....
BKLA
WaHoo!

I had no idea how much I missed this place 'til I couldn't access it!

Great Job!!!!

drunk.gif
Leo Imperial
Thanks Andy, I was starting to feel like this kid.
DNHunt
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Aug 31 2006, 02:17 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Thanks Andy

Dave
fiid
Thanks Much Andy! You rock.

Hey,

Have you looked into a tool like tripwire? It will at least tell you immediately when someone screws with something and will tell you which files were touched.... I think it can be run on windows machines.

Just a thought.
Trevorg7
Thanks Andy!

T
VaccaRabite
Man am I glad to see that this place is back!

Thanks Andy

Zach

Trekkor
Hat's off to you "Red Mohawk Guy"... rocking nana.gif

KT
Pat Garvey
drooley.gif

Sir Andy! Zer gut! I feel like Homer Simpson with a dozen donuts! mmmm! donuts!!!
SirAndy
QUOTE(fiid @ Aug 31 2006, 03:43 PM) *

Have you looked into a tool like tripwire? It will at least tell you immediately when someone screws with something and will tell you which files were touched.... I think it can be run on windows machines.

no files were touched. PHP ( barf.gif ) exploit of the BBS software gives the guy admin privileges (to the BBS, not the box) and he uses the Admin CP to inject his spyware/virus/adware code ...

*but* all of the code is kept in the database, so no actual files on the box get modified ...

IPB sucks ... if i had to do it again, i would write the damm BBS software myself ... damm stupid amateurs ...
headbang.gif Andy
ppickerell
Thanks Andy, I had forgotten my pelican password and wasn't interested enough to get it back.
jgara962
There goes any productivity at work!

Thanks Andy!!! beerchug.gif
TINCAN914
Thanks Andy for the hard work!!!!! clap56.gif beerchug.gif
pfierb
Well done Andy and thank you.

Paul F.
Dr. Roger
it's so fresh and so clean clean! biggrin.gif

withdrawls are gone!

beerchug.gif
914werke
Bully!! piratenanner.gif
StratPlayer
Thanks Andy for all your hard work....
cbenitah
Thanks Andy..

Question, when do I have to start worry about Virus for my Mac>?
cbenitah
ok, I guess I got my answer... My Browser crashed three times after my post.. (safari)
Jeroen
each of us owe Andy at least one rum/coke and a big cuban sigar
thanks for another excellent job
pray.gif
Krieger
piratenanner.gif I only realize how much I miss this place when it's down. Thanks Andy!
rjkavanagh
Thanks Andy !!!
nebreitling
Rockin' dude. thanks.
markb
clap56.gif Thanks, Andy. pray.gif
HarveyH
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif

pray.gif dance.gif
Harvey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.