Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Club Calendar Anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
majkos
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 15 2006, 11:57 AM) *

must......resist.....insult.....

Allow me. splat.gif

Cars look better in pictures and people look fatter

..... and trojans bumpers look fatter. biggrin.gif

Don't you mean,"I thought trojan's bumper was "nice""
GTeener
The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived smile.gif

And apparently they're on sale thumb3d.gif

The 2007 Club Cars Calendar is available for purchase on CafePress.com
http://www.cafepress.com/gteener

It's yellow to go faster wink.gif

There are 2 flavors to choose from, a year-at-a-glance and a month-by-month.

Enjoy!
VegasRacer
Thanks Gwen. aktion035.gif Good Job.
GTeener
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 20 2006, 01:36 PM) *

Glad you like 'em.

There were so many good pictures. It was hard wacko.gif
Joe Ricard
Looks nice but how did I NOT make it again????
MoveQik
I ordered mine! Gotta "Yellow is Faster" shirt while I was there too. thumb3d.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Nov 20 2006, 02:28 PM) *

Looks nice but how did I NOT make it again????

I'll see about making a last minute edit to the year-at-a-glance collage...but...you didn't follow the original photo submission instructions Joe. I never got a picture emailed to me in the proper resolution and size. spank.gif

BTW-If you've noticed, I haven't ever put my own car in the calendar either...
GTeener
This just in....

The Year-at-a-Glance artwork has been revised slightly to include a few more club cars.

This is the last change.

Hope you all like this year's calendars.

If you haven't made it in yet, there's always next year...
1970 Neun vierzehn
Gwen,
Just ordered a calendar. That mustabeenalottawork. pray.gif Surely a labor of love. Thanks a bunch thumb3d.gif and have a good Thanksgiving.
Joe Ricard
You rock.
Thanks I just gotta buy one now.
Sorry I didn't see no instructions cuz I usually don't read EVERY post.
GTeener
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Nov 20 2006, 05:40 PM) *

You rock.

Just need to read the first couple posts wink.gif
GTeener
icon_bump.gif
GaroldShaffer
order placed clap56.gif
McMark
QUOTE(GTeener @ Nov 21 2006, 09:25 AM) *

QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Nov 20 2006, 05:40 PM) *

You rock.

Just need to read the first couple posts wink.gif

Gwen, can you edit the very first post to include all the details? I read the first couple posts and didn't learn anything. Post #1 should say, "these are available now, here's how to order." wink.gif
914-300Hemi
I would buy one. piratenanner.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 21 2006, 04:28 PM) *

Gwen, can you edit the very first post to include all the details? I read the first couple posts and didn't learn anything. Post #1 should say, "these are available now, here's how to order." wink.gif

Done smile.gif
SGB
biggrin.gif
Thanks Gwen!!

Orders placed
oh boy oh boy!

I love 'em both (monthly and one-page)
SharonG
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 20 2006, 02:36 PM) *

agree.gif
brant
Nice job Gwen...

yea!
.. I'm so excited.
placing order today!
TINCAN914
Great Job Gwen!!
Ordered mine today.. boldblue.gif
GTeener
pray.gif I'm relieved to know that so many of you are pleased with the results.

Thanks for supplying the photos smile.gif
7TPorsh
Thought I would check out the calendar and was blown away to see I made January; i feel honored. rolleyes.gif

Putting my order in. Thanks

ps: great work btw!
Qball
In like Flynn piratenanner.gif
pete-stevers
Qwen i will take two!
GTeener
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Nov 24 2006, 11:28 AM) *

Qwen i will take two!

Enjoy!

The "2007 Cars of the 914Club Calendar" is available for sale only through CafePress.com.

Go here:
http://www.cafepress.com/gteener

There are 2 flavors to choose from: a year-at-a-glance and a month-by-month calendar.

Disclaimer: CafePress handles all order processing. I just did the layout and made it available to whomever wants to buy 'em.

RonD
Just ordered 1 of each.

Thanks for putting this together. Great job!

I think I like March the best. thumb3d.gif

Ron
GTeener
QUOTE(RonD @ Nov 27 2006, 07:47 AM) *

Just ordered 1 of each.

Thanks for putting this together. Great job!

I think I like March the best. thumb3d.gif

Ron

Glad you like 'em.

March is a good one wink.gif
rwjames
Great gift ideas just in time. I ordered 3 calendars and some other goodies to give as Christmas gifts to myself and others. They look great and will save me some shopping time.

Thanks for putting it together.
GTeener
QUOTE(rwjames @ Nov 27 2006, 10:56 AM) *

Great gift ideas just in time. I ordered 3 calendars and some other goodies to give as Christmas gifts to myself and others. They look great and will save me some shopping time.

Thanks for putting it together.

My pleasure. beerchug.gif
jackmc
I made the cover. Thank you! Just ordered two.
GTeener
Anyone receive their calendars yet? How did they come out? confused24.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
GTeener,
Got my 914 calendar last week. clap56.gif

Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Jun/Jul clap56.gif

Aug......Dec Speedsters blink.gif WTF.gif

I called CafePress immediately after I received this snafu(will it be collectable biggrin.gif ). They promised to send a correct, 12 month 914 calendar. So, it's 58% great clap56.gif I'll let you know when the last 42% shows up.

Your effort on this calendar is v. much appreciated pray.gif Nice job thumb3d.gif I hope Santa is good to you this year. May your roads always be clear ahead for the coming year driving-girl.gif

Paul
rwjames
I ordered 3 calendars and some other assorted goodies and received two packages last week. Shirts, mugs and such looked great, but I was very unhappy with the calendars.

I expected them to have 914's every month, but there wasn't a single one. I like cats and dogs as much as the next guy, but I really wanted to stare at a different 914 each month. Upon further inspection, it appears the distribution center sent my 914 calendars to someone else and I received their dog calendar. Somewhere in Ohio, someone is trying to figure out what kind of cars are on the calendar and what happend to their puppy calendar.

I did receive the correct calendars Monday and they look great. Nice spiral binding with heavy duty pages should help it hold up for a year. I'll keep one for myself and make two 914 friends very happy for Christmas.

Anybody need a dog calendar?
GTeener
huh.gif bummer that CafePress distribution service is confusamacated this year. But glad the quality is good once you do get the products smile.gif Thanks for the feedback!

At least they let you keep their mistakes. Tis the season for gift exchanges & white elephant gift exchanges biggrin.gif
MoveQik
I got mine(and my shirt), both looked great! Nice work Gwen. thumb3d.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Dec 6 2006, 02:20 PM) *

I got mine(and my shirt), both looked great! Nice work Gwen. thumb3d.gif

mrs.K.gif Thanks for the feedback thumb3d.gif
rwjames
Just got home and UPS had delivered a package. Looks like CafePress sent me 3 more replacement calendars by mistake. At least they were 914's instead of dogs.

I Ordered 3 and now have 6, plus a dog calendar. I'll have to call them and see if they want to pick up these 3 extras now.

Thanks again for putting together the calendars. Between the calendars, shirts, and mugs, I have a head start on my Christmas shopping.
jd66921
I got mine today, Gwen, and I am very happy! You even got a picture of my car in there.

One question, and it is not a criticism, I was surprised that there were no acknowledgements of the photographers in there? Als, no mention of the
car owners either??

Still, It is great, and I appreciate all the hard work!

Jeff
GaroldShaffer
Mine arrived last week. I am very happy with it. Thank you!
GTeener
QUOTE(jd66921 @ Dec 6 2006, 05:58 PM) *

I got mine today, Gwen, and I am very happy! You even got a picture of my car in there.

One question, and it is not a criticism, I was surprised that there were no acknowledgements of the photographers in there? Als, no mention of the
car owners either??

Still, It is great, and I appreciate all the hard work!

Jeff

Didn't have 'em last year either wink.gif

It's a worthwhile enhancement suggestion for next year idea.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(rwjames @ Dec 6 2006, 04:34 PM) *

Just got home and UPS had delivered a package. Looks like CafePress sent me 3 more replacement calendars by mistake. At least they were 914's instead of dogs.

I Ordered 3 and now have 6, plus a dog calendar. I'll have to call them and see if they want to pick up these 3 extras now.

Thanks again for putting together the calendars. Between the calendars, shirts, and mugs, I have a head start on my Christmas shopping.

They won't want the extras back. Dude! You totally scored! thumb3d.gif
rwjames
You were right. I called CafePress today and told them I received 3 extra calendars by mistake. They told me to keep them since the cost of shipping wouldn't be worth returning them.

Looks like I'll make 3 more friends happy for Christmas.
GTeener
QUOTE(rwjames @ Dec 7 2006, 05:30 PM) *

You were right. I called CafePress today and told them I received 3 extra calendars by mistake. They told me to keep them since the cost of shipping wouldn't be worth returning them.

Looks like I'll make 3 more friends happy for Christmas.

That's what I figured. They've sent me some replacements and never wanted the mistakes back.

Score!!! rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.