Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A TREMENDOUS thank you the the RRC 06 sponsors!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
brant
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 26 2006, 08:59 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the schtuff!

I'll DEFINITELY be there next year - in a teener even! Jumpy.gif w00t2.gif w00t1.gif

You had better be!

brant
seanery
Just keep reminding me that I stated that in public laugh.gif

QUOTE(brant @ Sep 26 2006, 12:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 26 2006, 08:59 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the schtuff!

I'll DEFINITELY be there next year - in a teener even! Jumpy.gif w00t2.gif w00t1.gif

You had better be!

brant

SLITS
And a thanks to all from Ron (Slits went as I couldn't be there).

Eric .... did Greg give you the 6 of Spades I gave him? The calipers are better than anything I could have wished for (other than Toast's car not to leak drain oil all over Moab and Arches Nat'l Park. Oh well, dust to dust, Dinos to oil and back.

Great time, great place, great people (except Jim Tab and his "smooth" firewater ... no wonder the Indians had an uprising).

Next year will not come soon enough!
StratPlayer
Slits I'm sure glad to hear that you want to make it next year... it will be even more fun than this year..... thumb3d.gif
Toast
Brant,
You forgot Melba Davis, who donated 3 bottles of wine to the Red Cliffs Lodge.

(actually, I left them on the table rolleyes.gif)
Madswede
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 25 2006, 04:07 PM) *

ok....
a non Narp was the lucky winner of a VERY generous light kit from CAMP914

Craig, thanks a ton for donating the pilots.

everyone should know that Craig was very generous last year too.
it really is nice of you craig to put so much money into this non-club

The lucky winner of the lights was Jon Nelson out of N.M.
he drove the 968 out to the event and its his first porsche!
very cool way to start his ownership by using it and and having fun!

As that very lucky winner, I have to say that better seeds could not have fallen on richer soil ... WTF.gif OK, maybe my brain is still turned off. Gotta get a new battery for this computer.

Anyway, I wanted to add my thanks to Craig for donating this. Many people have instructed me to get a teener to put 'em on. Everyone needs two Porsches, right? Well, at least one as a project car ... gads, you guys are wearing off on me.

Cheers, Jon
morph
We're always happy to donate products.
Eric_Shea
Many people have instructed me to get a teener to put 'em on. Everyone needs two Porsches, right? Well, at least one as a project car ... gads, you guys are wearing off on me.

Either that or... put that thing up on jackstands and figure out a way to shoehorn those lights in there. lol3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.