Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Club Badge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
dakotaewing
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 5 2006, 12:48 PM) *

Yeah but V-Boy isn't going standard alpha or first in first out... he's going first name alpha... Waide's really screwed! w00t.gif

First Name alpha... seems you would have gotten yours already..
Club name alpha.. seems you would have gotten yours already -
Order alpha... seems you would have gotten yours already...
Z alpha... whenever he feels like you should get it... av-943.gif

And just for the record, I am still waiting on mine and haven't said a peep about it until now...And if i had to guess, I was in the first 100...
But it doesn't matter because I too do not have a car that it can be currently worn with honor... dead horse.gif
JPB
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Oct 5 2006, 06:11 PM) *

i mounted it to my forehead... charlie manson style

Who needs a damn car for I am 914!!!!!

av-943.gif Purist Minimalist Excellence AT LAST!!! One hundred gold stars for you!!!
Aaron Cox
PURIST MINIMALISTS UNITE!!!
1970 Neun vierzehn
I'll just get mine on eBay. lol3.gif
JPB
With all these hits people are looking for answers, cool pics good ideas, and some cool new locations. Post pics PLZ.

beer.gif Where else can this thing look good, on the car that is, unless ya wanna post one on your girlfriend for all to see? wink.gif
Heeltoe914
I to would really like to see some other location.
pman
Just wondering where the correct place to mount is? Any info will be appreciated.

Pman
carreraguy
QUOTE(pman @ Oct 8 2006, 06:50 PM) *

Just wondering where the correct place to mount is? Any info will be appreciated.

Pman

AFAIK there is no "correct" place. Most I've seen are mounted on the engine grill (your choice where and either raised or inserted thru a widened hole in the grill).
Later,
fat73
QUOTE(carreraguy @ Oct 8 2006, 10:10 PM) *

QUOTE(pman @ Oct 8 2006, 06:50 PM) *

Pman

AFAIK there is no "correct" place. Most I've seen are mounted on the engine grill (your choice where and either raised or inserted thru a widened hole in the grill).
Later,

Here...

IPB Image

ed aka W9R1
jimtab
I'm thinkin.lower center of the windshield....I mean...what could go wrong?
Joe Bob
Sorry...we don't "do" correct.....that's for the Q-Tip crowd.....put it where YOU want it.

Joe Bob
Merged....because...."I" can........
Howard
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 9 2006, 08:08 PM) *

Sorry...we don't "do" correct.....that's for the Q-Tip crowd.....put it where YOU want it.

Not UV treated, so why don't you just put it where the sun don't shine. Nice av, Mikey.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 4 2006, 03:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 4 2006, 01:57 PM) *

Holey Shitoley... I know I was on the first run. You really boned me! That's whatcha get with free help! w00t.gif

(wub.gif)

Munday... it's "BlinG" ya moron. lol3.gif

Greg finger.gif

Z... you got some serious sucking up to do for that one... Oh, nevermind, the avatar makes it all good.

If I saw yer name...instead of PMB or whatever...you might have gotten at least a "Reach Around".....BTW....I donated RRC stuff and was promised a tee shirt....the shirt nazi said NO SHIRT FOR YOU.....so...... KMA.gif

But really....I'm only as good as the supplier....can't ship what I don't have and I ship per the list....which was alphabetical....again, E in Eric is prior to P in Pansy Mango Bango.....so if you had used Eric Shea....you'd be choking on one by now.....

What shirt??? biggrin.gif (in my best Shultz voice) I know nothing.....
I need a box to ship it in. I know I can use the box you sent Shea's badge in. poke.gif Sorry familiy has been here visiting for the last week.
JPB
Any mounted in the rear yet or on the front hood ? biggrin.gif
Robert21
smile.gif I put mine on my backpad where the light goes , had pad recover
with no light , looks great to me and that,s what counts ?
will try to get photo of it soon.

I do strange things but im old so i do what i want.

Robert21 or Robert59 if i go by age.
GaroldShaffer
I'm going to :GASP: drill a hole in my rear bumper and mount the badge next to my plate.
Greg808
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 21 2006, 06:32 PM) *

I'm going to :GASP: drill a hole in my rear bumper and mount the badge next to my plate.

confused24.gif Garold that sounds pretty permanent, there's got to be a more sensible way. Maybe some type of adhesive. You know now a days you see so many people getting permanent tatoos, which is a shame because they could just get the ones that last a month and serve the same purpose. Your car is too nice to damage. wacko.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Greg808 @ Oct 21 2006, 09:43 PM) *

confused24.gif Garold that sounds pretty permanent, there's got to be a more sensible way. Maybe some type of adhesive. You know now a days you see so many people getting permanent tatoos, which is a shame because they could just get the ones that last a month and serve the same purpose. Your car is too nice to damage. wacko.gif

It doesn't matter, my rear bumper is already cut for my trailer hitch, so whats one more hole.

JPB
Sweet trailer hitch miester! Poke away brother, and shamelessly badge the behotch with pride. smilie_pokal.gif

I like that trunk panel spot and will probably do that myself since its probably gonna loose the sheet metal down the road.LOL It might be a good idea to poke the hole before they paint though idea.gif
Greg808
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 22 2006, 05:48 AM) *

QUOTE(Greg808 @ Oct 21 2006, 09:43 PM) *

It doesn't matter, my rear bumper is already cut for my trailer hitch, so whats one more hole.

boldblue.gif Go for it Garold. Good luck with the paint job. Can't wait to see it cool.gif

before burnout.gif
Click to view attachment

after w00t.gif
Click to view attachment
Howard
I still didn't get my badge. confused24.gif
type47fan
I'm going to shave the side markers anyway, so I just popped this on to see how it would look. Looks a little gaudy to me.

The badge is only slightly smaller in diameter than the marker. . . .

Thanks,
Joe Bob
Get four and use them as Fuchs center caps.....
JPB
A pic smilie_pokal.gif Might be the color combination?

As for center caps, to small for Westerns sad.gif

Sweet rims on #70 car above^
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 22 2006, 08:54 AM) *

I still didn't get my badge. confused24.gif

And you never will...... finger.gif
markb
How about mounting it where the tow plug goes?
jimtab
Yeah...it's not like these cars ever need to be towed...... biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
its hard to see, but what does the badge say around the bottom, is it "KURVENMIESTER"?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.