Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Club Badge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JPB
Since the thank you page is for a general thanks to the fine people at the Club HQ, this page is for all of us who are wondering where to mount these things and I heard some very creative places on the other page which need to be note and displayed with pride!

My car, The Crimson Rocket of Speedings, will "soon?" be out of the paint shop and will wear this 914 Club emblem of GLORY! I just need to see, as many of us do, the creatively tasteful locations these things can be mounted.

BE THE FIRST TO POST AND GET RECOGNISED FOR YOUR IDEA!!

beer.gif Post your pics please.
Joe Bob
Per Howie and SLITs......

Solder two rings, get a bling bling chain, a powder blue leisure suit , pull down the zipper, fluff up the grey chest hair, and get er done, boy...... piratenanner.gif
JPB
av-943.gif
To this I'd also go commando for that half chub swingin thang.

beer.gif If ya got it, flaunt it!
Eric_Shea
I do believe mine is still mounted to a shelf in Z's garage! w00t.gif

Now I know why they call him Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yellowsleep[1].gif
Joe Bob
Yer NOT on the list as Eric Shea....beeeeyotch......got another name?
TINCAN914
ok here is mine.. They came out really nice!! clap56.gif
Eric_Shea

7/12/2006 20:07:33PDT 914World.com Payment Sent Completed USD $35 ericscottshea@cs.com sales@914world.com 06R7164692965970C Verified PMB Performance, 1861 E. Gracey Lane, Sandy, UT 84092, United States Confirmed

What more do you need Ho!?! alfred.gif
JPB
av-943.gif Ho!
It's Sir Eric Scott Shea ho beehitches!

beer.gif SESS

Me likes TinCan man's red on red and gold blingyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
TINCAN914
I had to widen the grill cover with a pair of needlenose Pliers.. Made me cringe, but I wanted it flush..
JPB
It looks great though and worth the first right hand grill post!! Nice glossy black grill bro, it all matches perfectly.

beer.gif Blingady bling bling.

idea.gif Now where does that badge go? confused24.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 3 2006, 03:42 PM) *

7/12/2006 20:07:33PDT 914World.com Payment Sent Completed USD $35 ericscottshea@cs.com sales@914world.com 06R7164692965970C Verified PMB Performance, 1861 E. Gracey Lane, Sandy, UT 84092, United States Confirmed

What more do you need Ho!?! alfred.gif

OK...like I said...not Eric Shea.....yer on the list for the next mailing.

Next time I'll take the sharp stick in the eye instead of door number 3..... headbang.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 3 2006, 04:06 PM) *

I had to widen the grill cover with a pair of needlenose Pliers.. Made me cringe, but I wanted it flush..

I have not received mine yet but am I to assume from this post that we have 914 grill badges that don't fit 914 grills? blink.gif
JPB
av-943.gif Good observation bro!

I think they just posted them as 914 Club badges but if they are named as to their assumed location some might say they are belt buckle badges also. It sounds bad to bend a gill a little but they are easily reshaped back to their original form with some TLC.

beer.gif Its all good on da hood.

Eric_Shea
When's the next mailing?

I know I ordered mine before Munday... and I spelled everything right! w00t.gif
TROJANMAN
ya, but he actually has a running car to put it on
i think the mailings were based on priority
Aaron Cox
i got mine at GAF... and realized it will take some tweaking on the grille....

TINCAN914
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Oct 3 2006, 05:33 PM) *

QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 3 2006, 04:06 PM) *

I have not received mine yet but am I to assume from this post that we have 914 grill badges that don't fit 914 grills? blink.gif

Mike,

The post hole is a little larger then the grill hole. You can still mount it without making the hole larger, it's just rasied about a 1/4".

Oh and Shea, bite me...... KMA.gif A little Jealous, because my bling came first?
carreraguy
Since I have no letters on my grill, I mounted mine centered on the left side - nothing special about that. Didn't want to widen the grill hole for the post so I mounted it raised. I did put some metal glue in the post hole and between the washer and nut to keep it from "disappearing" though.
JPB
Just keepin it fresh and still asking for some pics PLZ.

beer.gif How bout on a green car? How bout on the trunk panel anyone?
Joe Bob

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 3 2006, 05:44 PM) *

When's the next mailing?

I know I ordered mine before Munday... and I spelled everything right! w00t.gif

When I gets the fucking things....I've shipped all I have. Waiting on a Bradhole delivery and another one from the Phillipines.

IPB Image

IPB Image
Eric_Shea
Holey Shitoley... I know I was on the first run. You really boned me! That's whatcha get with free help! w00t.gif

(wub.gif)

Munday... it's "BlinG" ya moron. lol3.gif

Greg finger.gif

Z... you got some serious sucking up to do for that one... Oh, nevermind, the avatar makes it all good.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 4 2006, 01:57 PM) *

Holey Shitoley... I know I was on the first run. You really boned me! That's whatcha get with free help! w00t.gif

(wub.gif)

Munday... it's "BlinG" ya moron. lol3.gif

Greg finger.gif

Z... you got some serious sucking up to do for that one... Oh, nevermind, the avatar makes it all good.

If I saw yer name...instead of PMB or whatever...you might have gotten at least a "Reach Around".....BTW....I donated RRC stuff and was promised a tee shirt....the shirt nazi said NO SHIRT FOR YOU.....so...... KMA.gif

But really....I'm only as good as the supplier....can't ship what I don't have and I ship per the list....which was alphabetical....again, E in Eric is prior to P in Pansy Mango Bango.....so if you had used Eric Shea....you'd be choking on one by now.....
TROJANMAN
nice pics of your badge andy brian mike
i thought all cameras had autofocus these days idea.gif

<THINK CELL PHONE CAMERA>admin edit.....

mike, complain to tincup, he was in charge of event sponsors.
i don't know what he promised to each sponsor, but howie got a reach around for his donation. biggrin.gif
BTW, thanks for getting those badges to us for the RRC chairfall.gif
do you feel the love? grouphug.gif

<NO BIGGIE>more admin edit....

hey eric Click to view attachment
punch your nuts beeotch biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
...and if you used "date of order" (you know... the guys who ponied up first and whipped out the wallet -or- first come, first served) I'd be choking on one right now...

Currently, I'm happy choking on your avatar knowing that you owe me one... biatch!

And like Greg "withthereallyuglygeorgehamiltonbronzecar" mentioned... my car isn't even running. I'll wait...
Joe Bob
Let'splay......"Find the Badge"....

blink.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
I STILL wanna 914.com decal/sticker to put on my support vehicle, wife's GTi and toolbox.
Joe Bob
BTW.....like I tell the AYSO soccer momz, dadz and coaches when they don't like my call as a ref......You guys don't pay me enuff to care about yer beeeyotches.....

The response is....hey, you are a volunteer, we don't pay ya....

My response is....RIGHT......you don't pay me...so ya gets what ya pays for.....

Once I get the goody store up and running the cluster fucks like this won't happen, no more pre sales and I have stuff in stock 24/7.
Eric_Shea
Shut up and fix it. Volunteer-boy! w00t.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Oct 4 2006, 03:06 PM) *

I STILL wanna 914.com decal/sticker to put on my support vehicle, wife's GTi and toolbox.

www.nbdgraphics.com
JPB
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 4 2006, 06:04 PM) *

blink.gif

Da flava stays in da sava biotch!!

beer.gif Thats Himler isn't it?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(JPB @ Oct 4 2006, 03:30 PM) *

blink.gif

Himmler wore glasses which makes marks.....
WaideS
Here's a picture of where I mounted my club badge

Oh wait, I'm still waiting

patiently dry.gif
Heeltoe914
Can you see it?
Eric_Shea
Oh wait, I'm still waiting

Ohhh too bad. W's. You should see your's somtime around 2008. All the new orders from the A thru V guys will keep icon_bump.gif ing you down the list. I thought I had it bad... sad.gif
JPB
Sweet hot red beast heeltoeser!! Me likes the O replacement, very COOL!! aktion035.gif

beer.gif Now thats creativity beehitches!!
JPB
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 4 2006, 06:33 PM) *

QUOTE(JPB @ Oct 4 2006, 03:30 PM) *

blink.gif

Himmler wore glasses which makes marks.....

I stand corrected!! thumb3d.gif
beer.gif Hey it could have been a sex binge fest over a weekend.
I bet his lips and fingers are all pruned up.

beer.gif
STL914
QUOTE(JPB @ Oct 4 2006, 12:49 PM) *

Just keepin it fresh and still asking for some pics PLZ.

beer.gif How bout on a green car? How bout on the trunk panel anyone?

That's what I have in mind for my car. It's being painted a dark Jaguar Racing Green and I thought it would look great mounted on the back panel between the driver's side tail light and the trunk latch lock. Yeah, I know, I'd have to drill a hole in the panel, but I think that would be a perfect spot for the badge. Plus the contrast between the dark green and the polished brass would look great. Plus, if you check out my avatar, it would work nicely with the gold stripes I plan on applying to the sides.

I could always remove the trunk latch and mount the badge where the latch used to be. Basically like the GT cars used a Porsche crest to cover the latch hole. I would just install the bubber closures the GTs used to secure the rear trunk lid. What do you guys think?

My other option is to mount it to the rear bumper, which will be painted to match the car.
Eric_Shea
Z... need I say: "We have an avatar issue." ??
MoveQik
I don't understand the delay there Utah boy. I got mine yesterday. Yep, me....mike Wills got mine yesterday. poke.gif
Eric_Shea
Yeah but V-Boy isn't going standard alpha or first in first out... he's going first name alpha... Waide's really screwed! w00t.gif
GTeener
I got mine but had to send it back sad.gif It had chips in it. Guess I'll be waiting a while to get the replacement [sigh].

Anyone know where to get the badge bracket that mounts behind the license plate?Kinda looks like this:
Howard
I don't plan to mount my badge. We're just friends.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(GTeener @ Oct 5 2006, 11:04 AM) *

I got mine but had to send it back sad.gif It had chips in it. Guess I'll be waiting a while to get the replacement [sigh].

Anyone know where to get the badge bracket that mounts behind the license plate?Kinda looks like this:

I will take the badge off of MY ride and send it to ya....just sitting waiting for paint anyways....if that is accpetable?
Chris Pincetich

Anyone know where to get the badge bracket that mounts behind the license plate?

agree.gif I recently repainted my license plate bracket, and it is just a big "H" with holes in the corner. I was thinking that a common "T" bracket from a hardware store could be drilled, painted, and mounted to the license plate frame on each side (or one side) to mount badges. I like this much better than tweakin my grill. If I had a badge I'd be all over this! beerchug.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Oct 5 2006, 12:04 PM) *

Anyone know where to get the badge bracket that mounts behind the license plate?

agree.gif I recently repainted my license plate bracket, and it is just a big "H" with holes in the corner. I was thinking that a common "T" bracket from a hardware store could be drilled, painted, and mounted to the license plate frame on each side (or one side) to mount badges. I like this much better than tweakin my grill. If I had a badge I'd be all over this! beerchug.gif

When you do yours show us. I'd like to see your DIY solution. idea.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 5 2006, 12:01 PM) *

I wil take the badge off of MY ride and send it to ya....just sitting waiting for paint anyways....if that is accpetable?

No that's OK. I can wait for a prestine new one. Thanks for the offer though. I didn't know the supply was backordered when I sent mine back to you.
Joe Bob
Not back ordered....with FedEx someplace between my house and Brad's.....
GTeener
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 5 2006, 12:29 PM) *

Not back ordered....with FedEx someplace between my house and Brad's.....

I can wait.
JPB
Confusious say," Man who posts has no time to install badge and take pics," to which Confusious adds, "Install badge and post pics, chop chop!"

beer.gif Got some very tasty ideas fellas, Chop Chop!
Aaron Cox
i mounted it to my forehead... charlie manson style
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.