Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: did you or do subscribe to Porsche market letter?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
So anyone here subscribe to the Porsche Market Letter aka PML ? Is it worth the $55 fee? I need another car magazine to read, well not really 8 is enough, but I have never seen a PML. Anyone have a recent copy they don't want anymore? I would pay shipping costs. I would like to see one before I subscribe. I looked, but I didn't find it at any of the popular book stores.

Thanks
Britain Smith
I subscribed for a year I think, completely worthless. Very little information, lots of overpriced ads. Not worth $55, maybe $15. I think I threw them all out when I moved.

-Britain
carreraguy
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 8 2006, 08:51 PM) *

So anyone here subscribe to the Porsche Market Letter aka PML ? Is it worth the $55 fee? I need another car magazine to read, well not really 8 is enough, but I have never seen a PML. Anyone have a recent copy they don't want anymore? I would pay shipping costs. I would like to see one before I subscribe. I looked, but I didn't find it at any of the popular book stores.

Thanks

Hey Garold:
I subscribed for a few years when I was more active in the market; its a good tool if you'ree in the market and occasionally has some interiesting articles by recognized writers, but if you already have a lot of Porsche periodicals and are not in the market, I would pass. I let the subscription lapse a few months ago and threw out most of my old issues (too many mags too - the Boss made me do it). I would think PML would send you an old copy if you contact them (888-928-9111). If they don't, PM me your address and I'll send you a copy of the 11/04 issue about 914's (Teener market trends are reviewed in detail each November).
Later,
william harris
I've seen it and consider it way, way overpriced. Quite frankly Bruce Anderson's sales reports are as good a source of market trends, and you get a great magazine to read to boot. biggrin.gif Excellence
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(william harris @ Oct 9 2006, 09:10 AM) *

I've seen it and consider it way, way overpriced. Quite frankly Bruce Anderson's sales reports are as good a source of market trends, and you get a great magazine to read to boot. biggrin.gif Excellence

agree.gif
If I were going to subscribe to a car mag, it would be Excellence.

But as it is, if there is an artical that I want to see in it, I'll head up to my local B&N or Borders and read it there.

I have not even bothered to touch paper media since I bought the car, though.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.