Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ..........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Martin Baker
biosurfer1
i had a good time too, nice to finally put faces with the names. i'm happy to report that even after not seeing rain for roughly 20 years, all the seals held up and there was no water where its not supposed to be...not that i'm going to test it much in the rain, its nice to know I could if i needed to.
porschecb
As usual a good time, good people, good food. Maybe I will bring my car next time biggrin.gif Nice to meet you brett.
Tobra
QUOTE(porschecb @ Nov 11 2006, 04:51 PM) *

As usual a good time, good people, good food. Maybe I will bring my car next time biggrin.gif Nice to meet you brett.

+1
Have you tried running a wire, like a guitar string or something down the drain?

My car did not leak at all, BTW, so that is good
porschecb
I have no idea where to start looking for the drains. I will jack up the pass. side and take a peak. I was going to run water through the fresh air vent and try to find the pass. drain but if I jack it up to far it may not drain. Or i may just live with it.
porschecb
Hey! guess what? Hyanes has a picture of the drains! I might be in luck. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.