Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My old cat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Trekkor
About a year and a half ago we got two kittens, as we could see Zellie's days coming to an end.

We now have two fiesty monsters... mueba.gif

KT
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(jsteele22 @ Oct 18 2006, 09:24 AM) *

Hey trekkor,

Again, I'm so sorry to hear about Zellie. It's hard to see them go, and afterwards its hard when they're not there. I think we each have to find our own way to deal with it, but one thing you might think about is animal recue groups - they always need volunteers, and you can either spend a Saturday hangin' out with kittens/cats at an adoption fair, or even more helpful, you can be a foster partent : keep a cat/cats at your house until they get adopted. It all depends on how you feel, but if you want to spend time with cats and aren't sure about getting another right away, it could be a good option.

Good wishes...

Great idea! I'm one wink.gif Here's my current foster, the golden one:
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displa...i?petid=5742363
The other cat in the pictures (calico) is my first foster and we ended up adopting him -- as the Cat Adoption Team (CAT) would say, I'm a foster failure biggrin.gif
nebreitling
My condolences to you and your wife, Trek sad.gif
tat2dphreak
OMG, I'm so sorry trekkor... our 2 cats are like my kids... I love 'em. I'm so sorry for your loss...

my "kids" bentley and Bailey(the Black kittie):
SirAndy
sorry about your loss, trek sad.gif

btw. black cats rule! aktion035.gif

meet misha, rescued from the pound in novato ...

Click to view attachment

1970 Neun vierzehn
KT,
Ten years ago, we lost "Chester", the very first cat that adopted us. We've subsequently lost two more of our feline companions in the ensuing years. I'm sure Zellie's passing has broken your heart just as our loss has broken ours. You have our heartfelt sympathy and admiration for the care, kindness and love you surely gave to Zellie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.