Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AZ folks, how about a Toys 4 Tots run?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
gregrobbins
Hi, Del Sols are definately in. They have 10 confirmed cars.

So, time for a head count.

Post here or PM me.

Thanks!
3d914
I'm in for two - people that is, one 914.
JoeSharp
hijacked.gif Your giong to love the new stickers Greg.
End Hi-Jack.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
bryanc
I'm in for 2 people, 1 car!
TravisNeff
I'll be there for the morning get together, but off after that. 1+2 in the crappy neon. Gotta figure out the 3rd seatbelt thing pretty soon for the 914, after I get it legal again.
MoveQik
I'm in. It'll be just me.
AZ914
Dang, the 10th is just not going to work out for me. I thought I could sneak in a quick meet but its not gonna happen.

I'll let Chelby from the SOL group know. MARKV or 914GT from Tucson out there anywhere? Want to organize the drive up?
ThinAir
I'm in. One car, 2 people. driving.gif chowtime.gif driving.gif WooHoo!!!
gregrobbins
OK, six teeners, plus the 10 Del Sols, is a total of 16 cars. Anyone else able to participate?
WaideS
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Nov 28 2006, 11:23 PM) *

OK, six teeners, plus the 10 Del Sols, is a total of 16 cars. Anyone else able to participate?

I'm in.....1 car - 1 person
gregrobbins
Called the Golden Corral and let them know to expect 18 cars and 30 people. They will have a parking area blocked off just for us.

Those heading from Phoenix will hook up at the Einstein’s Bagels at I-10 and Ray Road. We will head out at 9:14 for Casa Grande.

Anyone coming up from Tucson?

Bring lots of toys, and late addition welcome!
itsaporsche914
late addition, chevy silverado 914 and 2 people drunk.gif
gregrobbins
QUOTE(itsaporsche914 @ Dec 1 2006, 04:26 PM) *

late addition, chevy silverado 914 and 2 people drunk.gif

Good news! The more the merrier!

For anyone interested I will bring the latest Team NARP stickers in the various colors.
gregrobbins
Everyone ready for Sunday? Here is a Link to the meet up location for those leaving the Phoenix area.

Phoenix Cars will meet up at the Einstein Bagels near I-10 and Ray Road at 9am (see map above)! Departing by 9:30am for Casa Grande.
Map: http://tinyurl.com/y2c9rl

Tucson Cars-Anyone going to show up from the Old Pueblo? PM or email me.

Golden Corral in Casa Grande is rolling out the red carpet for us for brunch!
Map: http://tinyurl.com/y3ubsv

We will round out an awesome day with a scenic drive back towards Phoenix/Tucson on Hwy 79.

Please bring a new toy in its original packaging! No gift wrap please. And only stuffed animals in some sort of packaging can be accepted. I was reading in their FAQ that they really need toys for older children.

We already have a good start on the toys with the proceeds from the Team NARP sticker sales. Still have plenty available, and now in crome and colors. I will bring some with me to the event.
bwilless
One more car, 2-people.
gregrobbins
Looks like we will be in the 22 car range. I guess I have to call the restaurant and let them know there will be a few more this Sunday.

Pictures to follow. piratenanner.gif
gregrobbins
We had a good day. Something like 20 cars showed up. Teamed up with the Honda Del Sols (remember Targa Aid?) Had some good conversation, had a nice drive with temps in the 70s, but most importantly we collected a lot of toys for the Marines!
bryanc
It was a fun time! The delSol folks are cool, they even teased us about getting together to 'lube their seals'.

Turns out Honda reccomends lubing all of the rubber seals on the car every 6 months. Who knew?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.