Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SDS PEFI Setup...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rtalich
For those who have retrofitted their d-jet system with the SDS system Jake sells, could you please post some pics?

Thanks,
Rob
Jake Raby
I doubt you'll find any here.. I can't think of a single 914 club member that has used the system to date.

Most of the sales of my arrangemnent go to the 912E guys and Bus owners.

The retrofit assembly looks just like D jet because it uses the plenum, runners and T/B from the system as well as the injectors fuel pump and pressure regulator.

The complete I/R system uses individual runner T/B and several of those pics are on the testimonials pages of my website..
rtalich
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Oct 18 2006, 01:46 PM) *

I doubt you'll find any here.. I can't think of a single 914 club member that has used the system to date.

Most of the sales of my arrangemnent go to the 912E guys and Bus owners.

The retrofit assembly looks just like D jet because it uses the plenum, runners and T/B from the system as well as the injectors fuel pump and pressure regulator.

The complete I/R system uses individual runner T/B and several of those pics are on the testimonials pages of my website..

Actually, its pictures of the complete I/R system that I'm after.

Thanks,
Rob
Jake Raby
At least a half dozen of them can be found on my site under the testimonials pages, they were taken while those engines were on the dyno so you can't get a good idea of all the parts as they are spanned for testing.... Most all of the full systems have been installed on ny complete engines, only 3-4 systems are out there that are installed on engine's other than my own.

Here is a sample of a 2316, 180HP 914 engine equipped with the system
IPB Image
rtalich
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Oct 18 2006, 04:32 PM) *

At least a half dozen of them can be found on my site under the testimonials pages, they were taken while those engines were on the dyno so you can't get a good idea of all the parts as they are spanned for testing.... Most all of the full systems have been installed on ny complete engines, only 3-4 systems are out there that are installed on engine's other than my own.

IPB Image

Thanks man!!
mike373
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Oct 18 2006, 03:32 PM) *

IPB Image

Damn that setup looks purdy!!!! Hmmmmmm..... one day.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.