Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Breakfast in Colorado 09:00 10/22/06
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
Thought I'd post here as a backup, but it is also posted on our local site.

The Pancacke House at I25 and Belleview chowtime.gif

I'm going to say 9:30, but if someone wants it at 10, so be it
brant
will they serve me a creole omlet, or red beans and rice?

TROJANMAN
look at the menu slap.gif

everytime we go we usually score one of these as a free appetizer
Click to view attachment

Our signature items include the Apple Pancake, a single large pancake smothered with sautéed apples and cinnamon sugar baked to perfection. To create a deliciously rich cinnamon sugar glaze.
TINCAN914
I thought he would be better looking too... blink.gif Wait that didn't come out right... av-943.gif

Is it warmer at 10:00 then 9:30???
rolleyes.gif Yes I'm talking about him.. smile.gif Pretty sure I can make it...
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 19 2006, 11:20 AM) *

Is it warmer at 10:00 then 9:30???
Pretty sure I can make it...

We better put Brew on your ass, just to make sure you get here on time. It seemed to work last time. I tried to pick a location as close to the freeway, and a straight line away, as possible so you wouldn't get lost.

Hopefully you'll have your new wheels on by Sunday. drooley.gif It might help with your Speed. although with the higher RPMS you'll be running, you'll be driving slower than your speedometer indicates. So it will probably have the opposite effect. sad.gif
TINCAN914
I wont see the rims until next week.. sad.gif Oh well will be worth the wait.
I was planning on leaving at 4:00 am Sunday in order to get there on time. Thankfully I can get that extra hour of sleep. biggrin.gif
I will bring some extra fuse's for ya... bootyshake.gif
jsteele22
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 19 2006, 01:28 PM) *

I was planning on leaving at 4:00 am Sunday in order to get there on time.

Okay, we'll see ya Munday.
TROJANMAN
Brian -
Denver is NORTH of Colorado Springs
Take I25 NORTH

As a reference point, The Mountains are always West, and the Sun rises in the East. So now I've narrowed your chances to 50/50 of finding North

There is also a stretch of highway where the speed limit reaches 75 MPH. Please do not get scared and turn around . You will make it through.
poke.gif
brant
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 19 2006, 12:35 PM) *

Brian -
Take I25 NORTH

As a reference point, The Mountains are always West, and the Sun rises in the East. So now I've narrowed your chances to 50/50 of finding North poke.gif

Greg,
you overlooked a small detail.
the sun isn't up at 4am
and its so dang dark that Brian won't be able to see the mountains yet...

the odds are back to fate's-guess now.

brant
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(brant @ Oct 19 2006, 11:39 AM) *

Greg,
the sun isn't up at 4am
brant

good point Brant

hmmmm idea.gif

Brian,
In the morning, put a small amount of water into a bowl. Find a pin, not a pen, from one of those new shirts you bought, for those many job interviews you've just had. Find a leaf in your yard (it's Fall brian, this shouldn't be too hard). Drop the leaf into the bowl, and put the pin on top of the leaf. (If the leaf sinks, you probably used a pen, not a pin.) Wait a few seconds, and it should :fingerscrossed: point north. Get in your car and follow that bearing. Godspeed, my tall southern neighbor unsure.gif
brant
This is turning into that south park episode where they went on the lords of the ring, quest....

who is going to be Jimmy?
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 19 2006, 01:35 PM) *

Brian -
Take I25 NORTH

Keep it up...
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 19 2006, 01:50 PM) *

QUOTE(brant @ Oct 19 2006, 11:39 AM) *

Greg,
the sun isn't up at 4am
brant

hmmmm idea.gif

Brian,
In the morning, put a small amount of water into a bowl. Find a pin, not a pen, from one of those new shirts you bought, for those many job interviews you've just had. Find a leaf in your yard (it's Fall brian, this shouldn't be too hard). Drop the leaf in the bowl, and put the pin on top of the leaf. (If the leaf sinks, you probably used a pen, not a pin.) Wait a few seconds, and it should :fingerscrossed: point north. Get in your car and follow that bearing. Godspeed, my tall southern neighbor unsure.gif

av-943.gif Ok Magellan, thanks...
LvSteveH
I was supposed to leave at noon today, but it's a good thing I didn't. You know.... five nine is a perfectly acceptable height, especially in Asia. Then there's the "better looking" thing, well, that's totally subjective, and according to some very attractive girls at Cheetahs, I look just fine. Before it becomes an issue, I'm not fat, I'm big boned, and I lost 10 pounds, only 30 more to go. I'm married, so it doesn't much matter if I'm losing my hair, and my wife says she likes me better this way... not that I believer her, but it's nice of her to say.

Oh, and my screen name is LvSteveH, not LvHSteve... thanks Greg. Now I'm going to spend a lovely evening in some cheap hotel in Grand Junction, wish me luck.

beer.gif

TROJANMAN
5'9 hmmm idea.gif

I guess that makes me 6'2

see ya when you get here
pack a pin and a leaf just in case you get lost

Scott S
QUOTE(brant @ Oct 19 2006, 11:51 AM) *

This is turning into that south park episode where they went on the lords of the ring, quest....

who is going to be Jimmy?

yyyyyyy you have bbb be bbee been a wondrf a wonderfu a wonderful a a a a audience.....
Gint
09:30!?!?!?!

That's friggin lunch time!

I vote 08:00

I can't do that late on Sunday and still play in the Springs Saturday. I won't get any of my own crap done.

Steve, Are you in town already? If not, when?
TROJANMAN
Some of the under 50 crowd are going out the night before, and something tells me Brant isn't a morning person.
Remember Moab? poke.gif
Gint
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 19 2006, 05:35 PM) *

Some of the under 50 crowd are going out the night before, and something tells me Brant isn't a morning person.
Remember Moab? poke.gif

I'm under 50...

I think Brant was ... "busy". wub.gif
TROJANMAN
you replied too fast. i was about to go back and edit my post to under 40.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 19 2006, 05:37 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 19 2006, 05:35 PM) *

Remember Moab? poke.gif

I think Brant was ... "busy". wub.gif

So that's what it's called??? confused24.gif
Gint
OK we hashed out a time today while we dropped Jeff's motor.

09:00

I plan to be sitting down at 9:14 so I can get out by 10:15 and get back home in time to jet to Loveland with the fam.

The Pancake House - Belleview Exit = East Side of I25.

Google Maps link

BMartin914
Gramps better leave before sun-up if he wants breakfast and not lunch...
Gint
icon_bump.gif

TROJANMAN
somebody sur eis up early.

Gint, if you get there before me, put our namein for 12
TINCAN914
I wont be able to make it. No kids last night or this morning, going to spend some time with the wife..
TROJANMAN
cat.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 22 2006, 08:02 AM) *

cat.gif

here kitty,kitty.
Brew
Just you and the wifey alone???

Get off the computer Brian!!!! slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.