Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "free" install tools for rear needle bearing kits...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I have a set going up to Canada pretty soon (waiting on a backlog of axles from my supplier headbang.gif )

When I finally get around to shipping them (before he cancels the order which wouldn't surprise me) I'll be including these simple yet nifty install helpers..

The pieces installed on the inside of the tubes are to help prevent the tube from getting out of round while being pressed into the trailing arm. Once fully installed, the pieces can be knocked out from the other side.

The other piece is to have a flat surface for pressing or for smash.gif ...I know, the hammer method seems crude, but it works and is fine for this application....and when I mention hammer, I'm not talking some wimpy claw hammer or ball-peen hammer, you need a manly 3 or 4 pound sledge hammer....

If you have a kit that you bought from me or from Tarett Engineering, these pieces are free, if you bought a kit from eBay or Shine Racing, kiss my @#$...just kidding biggrin.gif , $20 will get you these parts....

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Jeroen
sweet! you've got a PM biggrin.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Oct 23 2006, 01:18 PM) *

sweet! you've got a PM biggrin.gif

glad I didn't say "free shipping" hahahaha

I'll be needing some web help, so I'm sure we'll be able to work something out biggrin.gif
Jeroen
I promissed you years ago
The offer still stands

BTW, your avator rocks!
Mueller
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Oct 23 2006, 01:32 PM) *

I promissed you years ago
The offer still stands

BTW, your avator rocks!

thanks...we took the girls to the pumpkin patch over the weekend wub.gif wub.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
So.Cal.914
How much do your kits cost, F & R?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.