Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T Received incredible service tonight!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
drunk.gif

I went out tonight for some much deserved R&R. I decided to go to the Outback restaurant. I really was not up for dressing up for some shwanky place on the strip. So I went slumming it. I was happy, as I received word that I start my new(!!!!) LOCAL job on Friday!!!

Yippie -Horay!! No more trapseing all over the country doing contract work! Gonna stay local, job is only 6 miles from house! (In south Florida that is a BIG deal, NO commute at all!!!!)

So here I am, slumming it and drinking very heavily - beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif

And I am sitting at the bar, and my server who is assigned my stool is not all that great (I know because I have had her before, well, she sucks really) But her bar mate is on the ball!

She keeps me watered beer3.gif (beer'd up) and fed chowtime.gif like I have not experienced in years!! Very friendly, big smile, has a new beer ready for me as I am downing the last of the one I already got. And it was pretty busy at that in there.

And all I could think all night I was there was: " this job sucks, it is bottom basement being a server -I know from my youth -but she is DOING HER JOB!!! "

She was surely of latin decent and working her ass off while the other one kinda floundered along -

After my run-in with cock jockey today, THEN getting the call up to a REAL job with REAL growth potential, then getting A++ service at a place known for substandard - well

Damn, I feel pretty good right now! biggrin.gif

I do believe my fortunes are finally starting to turn! driving.gif

scotty b
Congrats on the job dude! drunk.gif Along the same lines as before or are you venturing out into something new? sheeplove.gif laugh.gif
jwalters
QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 15 2006, 07:57 PM) *

Congrats on the job dude! drunk.gif Along the same lines as before or are you venturing out into something new? sheeplove.gif laugh.gif

Thanks - biggrin.gif Just a good job with good pay and outstanding benefits - This is my way to finally do what we talked about before - just a little more time is all ----

driving.gif
So.Cal.914
I like Outback great prime rib and pritty girls, congrats on the new job.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.