Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anal weenies on the little winkie list....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
fuch toy
Something new.....reading the off topic list over at PP>
Qarl
He better get some Gold Bond medicated powder!
SirAndy
i wonder idea.gif how all of you "guys" who were so quick about trashing "Liberal/Feminists weenies" would react if some of our lady-members used avatars with male sex organs exposed!

does the word "hypocrite" mean anything to you?
Andy
fuch toy
Boobs are not sex organs.....
Jenny
Yes there is a double standard. But let's face it. Women are just more pleasing to the eye than men. There's less hair, and less wrinkley skin. (Ewww) wink.gif

Men tolerate guy on guy action far less than women tolerate girl on girl action. Most women have a bit of lesbian tendencies in them anyway. At least that's what I've encountered in the past from talking to different people. confused24.gif

YMMV,

Jen
Joe Ricard
Jenny you are about the coolest chick around. Not only do you put up with us. You hang with the best darn good. Plus you got a 914!!!!!

can I get a second on this?
TheCabinetmaker
amen
Qarl
I second that... and queenie seems to be pretty hip too!

We need to get Lawrence's Toolwench* on more often, Brad's wife... pretty soon we'll have enough for a calendar! 914 women working on cars!!!!

I think there is already some pics of Jenny turning some wrenches!!!

(*Edit by Lawrence)
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 12 2003, 10:13 AM)
But let's face it. Women are just more pleasing to the eye than men.

i don't dis-agree cool.gif
seanery
IPB Image
fuch toy
Just because.....
Jenny
Yep, definitely not PC. I'm wearing a wife beater in that picture! laugh.gif

I have a blast hanging out with you guys. Women may be easier on the eyes, but men are far easier to get along with. And you don't have to sensor what you say around them. boldblue.gif clap56.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.