Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anal weenies on the little winkie list....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Joe Bob
With the help with an unnamed co- conspirator....I changed my wimpy avatar on ANOTHER list to one that was ....well....shaiking titties.... mueba.gif

Funny THANG.....while back....I had an avatar that was three females that were butt to butt.....REALLY tiny as they limit it to 50x50......

Some tight ass weenie bitched.......BUT NOW....24 hours later....not one complaint.....

Hmmmm, winter keeps the east coast losers in check?????
ChrisFoley
Personally, I could do without the juvenile antics - makes me think I should shut off the avatars in my profile. spank.gif
Hawktel
I have to turn them off at work. I turn them on at home! Sure its Juvenile, but I've no need to get older than I am, quicker than I do.
ThinAir
I've always left avatars on - I liked seeing pictures of folks cars & such. But after MikeZ's latest, I'm turning them off. I don't understand the need of folks in this forum to denegrate women. Enough is enough.
Hawktel
I'm sorry Ernie. I don't consider me looking at pictures of nakid women to be denegrating to them, anymore than looking at a new 911's to be denegrating to my poor old 70 teener.

My Girlfriend doesn't care if I look, Heck she pays for the Playboy subscription, and the spice channel. Having known alot of women who put it on display, most of them are fine with it also. But, Don't worry, I don't mind if you don't look.
Joe Ricard
I like them. Keep them. You should be working at work? just a guess. pissoff.gif
Joe Bob
Hmmmm, Im an asshole.....3,

Just a regular dickhead....1

Let me stir the pot some more......

I love my country but fear my government.......

Oh and funny thing.....................

I once posted a shot of my hairy,,,,,,,,,,,,,chest. Everyone ASSumed it was butt cleavage....but I never got a "complaint"......just some nasty comments.

Last time I checked, we have a constitutional right to express an opinion.....dropping your pants and turning around to show an opinion is a age old way to disrespect authority........"I" think dropping trow is funnier than hell.......

But hey, I'm just a minority dickhead with an opinion.......

What's next....the "Spanish Inquistion".....?

For thosoe that have a joke impaired ;tude....do a Google on Monty Python......if ya still don't get it.....go drive a 924.....
Bruce Allert
Mike, I sent yer avatar to my mother. She laughed her ass off then hollered at my Dad to come look!!!
I admit, I'm a degenerate & like gross shit. I think it just continued on from working in the sewer department in Nort Dakota where a sense of humor is Necessary laugh.gif rolleyes.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif ride em hard & put em away wet chair.gif mueba.gif chair.gif mueba.gif
bruce
djm914-6
I'll admit that I have to watch over my shoulder when I see a Zois post, but I personally like to see what people come up with.

Screw'em if they can't take a joke!

<--- Hey, it's just an art form.
Andyrew
Keep in mind that there are kids (teens) on this board, Would you want your kid looking at that? I know my dad doesnt..

I also agree with Chris.

Andrew
Hawktel
I don't have children. But I do have nieces and Nephews. When they are over, I do whats required to keep them from what I think they need to be kept from.

My Controls> Board Settings> Avatars off.

This board has the option for you to control your content. If you have a don't like something, please exercise your option.

Yep, still not working at work. ar15.gif
Queenie
For the record, I find them offensive.

But I haven't complained about them, and I'm not going to complain about them now.

Things that I consider worth fighting for? On a scale of one to ten, getting my degree is a ten. Do not try to get in the way of my finishing college. Human rights, civil rights, equal rights? Those rate about a nine. Keeping my job is about a seven.

But avatars on the 914 club BBS? That's about a 0.0003.

I don't like it, but I don't have to like it. I don't have to agree with everything that's said & done here or be agreed with all the time to be happy reading and posting here.

And in any case, I find that all of the avatars displayed here do exactly what they're supposed to do: reveal an aspect of the poster's personality.
boxstr
Funny thing, Mikes avatar is of Pandora Peaks, I remember a night when she was at a local club, I didn't know my hands would stretch that far.
CCLINTOPLESSTOWN
Porsche Rescue
Well said, Queenie.
Joe Bob
OK....not like the one HERE is anything like the one on PP....btw, "I" thought the avatar subject looked my old Girlfriend from College......

Anyways....is this better??????
Joe Bob
The only way to redress this is to ban all avatars....but geez...that would be censorship.....

Hey...I can put up a pic of MY family.....any objection there....? Beer...guns....getting a little stooopid now HUH????
Rouser
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Nov 11 2003, 10:16 PM)
Personally, I could do without the juvenile antics - makes me think I should shut off the avatars in my profile. spank.gif

I agree ... it's totally unnecessary, especially when women also view/post on this site; it's just plain disrespectful.

True, the Constitution protects your right to "free speech," but others also have the right NOT to listen, or deal with it.
GWN7
Nice picture, but how come their looking at the camera and your staring off to the right?

Where's the bunny ears one with the sig? smile.gif

Remember 924's are real Porsche's, cause they come with a hood crest laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(boxstr @ Nov 11 2003, 08:56 PM)
Funny thing, Mikes avatar is of Pandora Peaks, I remember a night when she was at a local club, I didn't know my hands would stretch that far.
CCLINTOPLESSTOWN

Craig, yers would be almost as good as Mikes if you could animate it chairfall.gif Not sure what you could have it do but I'm sure it'd be good! laugh.gif clap56.gif
bruce
SirAndy
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 11 2003, 07:08 PM)
What's next....the "Spanish Inquistion".....?

yeah, but those guys always showed up at the wrong place and the wrong time. (which is why it was funny) ...
ChrisFoley
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. Our chief weapon is surprise - surprise and fear.

Poke him with the soft cushions!
Howard
Hate to be a prude, but don't think this is the place for sexist/toilet/ethnic humor. Some are very funny, but take it somewhere else.
p914
cars and women have ALWAYS been associtated together. Now............
BRINNNNGGGG ME A SHRUBBBERY!
p914
You only got part of it Chris.
Now for something completely different.
Our 3 main weapons are
1.FEAR
2.SURPRISE
aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
3. FANATICAL DEDICATION TO THE POPE!
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWwwwwWWWWWWWWWW
BRING IN THE COMFY CHAIR!!
redshift
Well, I don't mind myself so much, but I'd hate my mother to come in here, and see a dancer I haven't had sex with.

M
thesey914
NOT THE COMFY CHAIR!!!!
Brad Roberts
You know what ? I'm happy that we have a place like this that allows you to show your true self.

Queenie nailed it with this:
I find that all of the avatars displayed here do exactly what they're supposed to do: reveal an aspect of the poster's personality

I expect it from Zois and I know that he knows where the line is. I see Miles' avatars and I know he is a nut case like me.

The cool thing about the avatars... people always change them. I figured out quickly who the 3 people where that would post questionable avatars from time to time. I also know that they wont be "questionable" all the time. They will change it when they are tired of it. I refuse to "control" everything like other sites do. I'm not a good babysitter.

Something I figured out in business that applies to this BBS.. "you will not keep 100% of the people happy with your decisions 100% of the time" Once you get past trying to make "everyone" happy.. life is much easier.

B
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Queenie @ Nov 11 2003, 07:53 PM)
I find that all of the avatars displayed here do exactly what they're supposed to do:
reveal an aspect of the poster's personality.

Well said Queenie. clap56.gif

I might be a little more jaded that some here. I work as a bartender in Las Vegas.
I am forced to work in an environment where I have to look at IPB Image constantly.
I have yet to see an avatar that offends me.
Are some of the pictures and post here juvenile? Absolutely! bootyshake.gif (I happen to like it that way)
rhodyguy
if you are going to poke him with the soft cushion, make him sit in the comfy chair first. complaints? sorry, this is arguments.

kevin
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(p914 @ Nov 12 2003, 01:56 AM)
Our 3 main weapons are
1.FEAR
2.SURPRISE
aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
3. FANATICAL DEDICATION TO THE POPE!
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWwwwwWWWWWWWWWW
BRING IN THE COMFY CHAIR!!

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency,

and a night out with the Naval .... aaarggh

Cardinal Biggles, you must do it, now come in again. laugh.gif
Joe Ricard
THIS IS SOMEPLACE ELSE. If you don't like the avatars turn them off. Back in the day when this board started you really would have been offended.

You could always go to Rennlist and talk about carbon fiber shift knobs. bootyshake.gif
roundboy914
As a relative newbie to this kick azz site, but i would like to weigh in. Cars and women go together like beer and pretzels, or peanut butter and jelly.

Cars are for adults, and the internet is for adults. Kids need to be supervised whenever they are on the internet.

These are tame by comparison, and are in good taste. If your 'work' does not approve, turn them off.
Engman
You go Mikey!!!! The one thing that I like about this list is that people can weigh in on anything! It is NPC and in a world of political corectness this is cool. I USED to work for a so called Christian company - what a bunch of winers and backstabers (at least there). Notice I said used to. Where I work now we can look at this site - just know who is looking with you.

I salute you Mikey!! agree.gif
But I hafta tell you - I really liked Karl's avatar from the other day!

M
Joe Bob
Well they changed it to the comic geek from the Simpsons.....took them less then 30 hours......
Joe Bob
Got banned as well .......for a few minutes......
PatW
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 12 2003, 12:01 AM)
You know what ? I'm happy that we have a place like this that allows you to show your true self.

I expect it from Zois and I know that he knows where the line is. I see Miles' avatars and I know he is a nut case like me.

I recall that special 914club "Sticker" that Brad sent Zois a few months back. That one was hella funny. Zois posted the results..

The 914world.com would not be the same without Zios's classic one-liners and silly Avatars.

No, I haven't me the man but, I'm sure we'd get along just fine if I did..
GWN7
"We are the knights that say Nick"

and another classic

"Mind if we call you Bruce?"

BTW ...nice bunny ears laugh.gif

I liked the first one with the SIG better tho smile.gif
davep
I like mikez's current avatar (helmet with bunny ears). reminds me of a true story:

John and Judy Boles (former PCA president) were moving. They had the 67 911S packed full. John's helmet, he was a fighter pilot, was sitting on Judy's lap. She got bored and put it on her head. The reaction from other drivers forced her to take it off, to prevent accidents. They got a real laugh out of that.

DaveP
fuch toy
See....just looking for some fun.....kind of a slow day Tuesday....working on the garage is getting old.....

BTW...I;m looking for a leather aviator's helmet and goggles that I can wear when driving the 356 Speedsterette.....anyone have one for sale or know where I can find a set?

The local army surplus store just thought I was nuts....
Rusty
did you try evilBay, or maybe http://www.uswings.com/ ?
GWN7
I knew I had it saved....too funny laugh.gif
fuch toy
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Nov 12 2003, 08:03 AM)
did you try evilBay, or maybe http://www.uswings.com/ ?

Ah the power of the internet....found a Russian leather aviator helmet and goggles,,,,sure to perterb the 356 crowd at the next Dunkels meeting.... laugh.gif

http://www.military-quotes.com/military-ge...ian-surplus.htm

Here's the link...some cool Russkie stuff...
need4speed
On Avatars:
For the Liberal/Feminists: Live and let live. beerchug.gif
For the Puritan/Conservative/Taliban: If your eye offends thee, pluck it the f*ck out.spank.gif
For the rest of us: Bring on the fun. What's life without fun? Let Freedom Reign! flag.gif
Malmz
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Nov 12 2003, 08:07 AM)
I knew I had it saved....too funny laugh.gif

Hey, I took that picture. Funny how few people teeze you about wearing bunny years when your drinking beer and packing...

Mikie is always Mikie. One thing he is is consistant. Gets shit done fast, is ready to help anybody that needs it, and you always know he's in the room (lol).

Beyond the last paragraph, I'm not kissing his hairy ass any more...

sm
Howard
OK, I was feeling a bit PC with my rap of sexist avatars. Have rectified and added something in good taste.
fuch toy
Yeesshhhh, that be a scary avatar......

Here's the cheapo sticker I got from Brad....musta been a prototype....
GWN7
is that a 3.2L in the sticker car? laugh.gif
seanery
looks like a ford fairmont!
andys
QUOTE(Queenie @ Nov 11 2003, 07:53 PM)

And in any case, I find that all of the avatars displayed here do exactly what they're supposed to do: reveal an aspect of the poster's personality.

Queenie,

Nail hit squarely on the head! Everything that one posts is a direct reflection of the perception that is created on the NET. As such, some use the net to create false impressions, or create an image or protrayal of something which they are not and only hope to be. (And) Some merely hide behind its' annonymity. No need to explain yourselves, cause you've already made it clear who you are.

Queenie, from my perspective, you've always presented an admirable attitude amongst "the guys" on this list. Clever and joyful posts, and you don't mind a little sparring. At my age, I've learned for sure that attitude scores a 9 every time!! The other 10% is just that, 10%. Here's to you!

Andy
Jenny
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 12 2003, 07:45 AM)
Got banned as well .......for a few minutes......

Mikey's is to their BBS as Alfred is to ours. Except Mikey's far more entertaining.

I have to be PC at work and around family. I'm glad I don't have to be here. beerchug.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.