Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i'm southbound
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
firstknight13

biggrin.gif well i'll be driving from manchester, ct. to melbourne fla. leaving on dec. 25 and returning about a week later. i will be driving on I-95 south all the way......... oh did i mention i will be driving the 914.. so if there are any contact people along the way if i break down i would appreciate phone #> I DO HAVE AAA and my son is following in his eclipse. MAYBE I COULD HOOK UP WITH SOME FLA 914 people. also i would like to drive the dragons tail in ga. thanks driving.gif
URY914
The dragon's tail is a long way from I-95.

There is a list of Florida members in my blog.

Good luck!
Jax914
I'm about 5 miles off the southern 295 / 95 loop around Jacksonville. I'll PM you a phone number if you want to drop by / meet or if you need anything while traveling through.

Troy
ein 6er
DUDE!!!

i'm in melbourne!!! i'll be in n.c. for x-mas for a few days but should be back while you are here. we'll have to hook up, i'm in the phone book, indialantic.

hope your trip goes well.
firstknight13
biggrin.gif you guys rock lookin forward to hooking up!!! biggrin.gif driving.gif
PORobinSCHE
ar15.gif
QUOTE(URY914 @ Nov 30 2006, 10:27 PM) *

The dragon's tail is a long way from I-95.

There is a list of Florida members in my blog.

Good luck!

OMG,,, i am on a blog list... i have made it into the 21 century. aktion035.gif
ein 6er
i was thinking .....
as a saftey measure for the drive, have you thought about getting a tow hitch on your son's car and then get one of david lee's tow bars from rennenmetal.com . incase of a breakdown. you could atleast tow it off of 95 or to a shop.

i recently bought one of his tow bars, great product!!

BTW, what is your name?

firstknight13
smile.gif oh......... you can call me "ray" biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
...Or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Ray Jay... tongue.gif

Yo man, you are gonna do that trip on the tranny that I bandaided for you at the ECC? Are you nuts! I guess you dont really need the lower gears if there is no traffic and you stay on the freeway.

I'll be able to bail your ass out if you crap out by my house, but I wont be back until X-mass night. I wish I had a spare tranny I could throw in for ya.

May the force be with you!
firstknight13
biggrin.gif dr. but you don't gots to call me "johnson" yea dr. i'm going to drive that "TRANNY" . i have the low gears and if i shit the bed i'll be at your house!!! i should make pa. by the time you do!!!! hey you could give sean a test on his tranny etiquette. since YOU taught him everything he knows biggrin.gif ..... we could hook up beerchug.gif smoke.gif thumb3d.gif rocking nana.gif
firstknight13
biggrin.gif ok leaving in 14 hours and man did i have a few problems!! electrical as in smoke sad.gif barf.gif .... but that is all past so i'm off hope to see some of you down south ????? 95 south all the WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! driving.gif mueba.gif driving.gif
pfierb
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ Dec 25 2006, 01:06 AM) *

biggrin.gif ok leaving in 14 hours and man did i have a few problems!! electrical as in smoke sad.gif barf.gif .... but that is all past so i'm off hope to see some of you down south ????? 95 south all the WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! driving.gif mueba.gif driving.gif

Good luck Ray.....That paint job of yours will blow their minds.

Paul
ChrisFoley
Good luck Ray.
When you get back stop by and tell me all about the trip.
Chris

<edit> There's a big article in the sunday courant about your route to FL. Its on the first page of the travel section - talks about trouble spots and such. If you didn't get a sunday paper I can give you my copy.
firstknight13
biggrin.gif smoke.gif smilie_pokal.gif YAH we made it !!!!! the car was AWESOMEthe whole way averaging 80-85 except thru richmond way!!! idid break 100 a couple of times my kid who was following made a few complaints....slow down and NO weaving thru traffic biggrin.gif temp in melbourne is a cool 57 ha hai left it was 40 or less..... well chexk in you guysfrom around here driving.gif clap56.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.