Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 emergency
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
type11969
agree.gif Its not too difficult to learn. Biggest issue is prep, to get good welds you need to have clean metal!

Anyway, good luck with the studying and applying process.

-Chris
MBowman325
QUOTE(ptravnic @ Dec 3 2006, 06:15 PM) *

QUOTE(type11969 @ Dec 3 2006, 11:46 AM) *

Pete, hows the grad school app process going?

I have a decent score on the GMAT already but it's prob not good enough for Columbia. I'm giving myself a bit of a breather (just left the job on Friday) and will start studying this week after things get settled here in Buffalo. I've interviewed with Notre Dame twice (2nd time was w/the director of admissions) so I'm going to use ND as my fall back school if GMAT's don't work out when I retake the test on 10-Jan. I've got nothing the time to study - just a matter of rolling up my sleeves! Getting into business school is my new full time job.

Good luck with Grad school! I started, completed 6 and attempted 12 before I took a break. The school kept changing my classes (from 7:30->5:30) and work kept holding me late. Hopefully with my new job, I'll be able to get going on it again before my GMAT expires. (Now if I could only dredge up more from my Stats classes...)
drewvw

So you going to be in western NY for awhile then?? Given Cornell any thought?
ptravnic
<!-- quoteo(post=829140:date=Dec 4 2006, 10:48 AM:name=drewvw) --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drewvw @ Dec 4 2006, 10:48 AM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!-- quotec -->
So you going to be in western NY for awhile then?? Given Cornell any thought?
<!-- QuoteEnd --></div><!-- QuoteEEnd -->

We'll see. BTW, Drew - I'm heading to Boston Wed and staying through Thus night (going to VT Fri morning). Not sure if I'd have time to meet up but thought I'd let you know I"m in town anyway.

-pt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.