Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting rt. 32 maryland...light blue
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
crash914
while running west on rt. 32 in maryland, near ellicott city/columbia, I spied with my little eye a light blue 914 running east bound.

this was at 1:45 on Friday. anyone here?

shout out!!!
914rat
QUOTE(crash914 @ Dec 29 2006, 11:31 AM) *

while running west on rt. 32 in maryland, near ellicott city/columbia, I spied with my little eye a light blue 914 running east bound.

this was at 1:45 on Friday. anyone here?

shout out!!!

It wasn't me but I have a 74 2.0 olympic blue and I'm in Prince Frederick Md. I don't see to many 914's around , there was a guy that lived near there with a light blue/gray metallic with a 2.0 six conversion that had fiat X19 air scoops below the sail panel .Could it have been that one?
crash914
Nope..

it looked like it could have been olympic blue. not a metallic.

I have never seen this one before. just surprised to see it around columbia and laurel....I thought I knew most of them here.

I did see one in Craig's list for sale in Pasadena though...
PinetreePorsche
Hi--just 02c: I'm down in Falls Church (and dark grey), and excepting the 914s I've encountered through club events, I've seen exactly two 914s on the road in the past 5 years (actually one of those, in Waldorf MD--orange--was sitting w/a for sale sign at a gas station). Not quite like visible comets, but rare. I was wondering the other day if one of 50, or one of 100 cars I see are sports cars. Mostly Miatas, now days-- maybe one in 20 of the sports cars are Porsches. Maybe a third of these are Boxters recently, the rest mostly 911s. I think I see lots more front engine Porsches than 914s, but can't always tell which model from a distance. So yes, we're rare. But I get into a good conversation with a Boxter owner once in a while. -Chris H
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.