Yes, just follow the instructions on the first page. Thanks
zonedoubt
Payment sent. Thanks!

QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 25 2009, 08:50 AM) *

Yes, just follow the instructions on the first page. Thanks

mjz4
Paul, Paypal sent for one set. Thanks.
charliew
Paul I was watching oreilly and forgot to say on the payment for two sets.

Thanks,
Charlie
slackin' at work
paypal sent.
hope you have some left.
beer.gif
Nozzle
Paypal sent. biggrin.gif
PRS914-6
The decals have been shipped for everyone that has paid. I just ordered a 100 so more will be available in a few days. Thanks
westgl
I just sent you a pay pal for two sets of

"PRESS" decals

Thanks

Gary
PRS914-6
I have 100 new decals that just arrived
charliew
Hi Paul I may be going nuts but I don't think I got the two sets of press decals. I may have and they got mixed up in the other stuff I bought from you. I paypaled 14.00 on 04/03/09 and 30.00 on 03/25, I don't remember about the 120mph decal. I remember opening the spacer package and finding a 120 mph decal with the spacers. I may have bought the decal on ebay. I didn't see the press decals in the same package.

Aaaanywaaay I just paypaled for four sets of press decals.
PRS914-6
QUOTE(charliew @ May 25 2009, 09:52 PM) *

Hi Paul I may be going nuts but I don't think I got the two sets of press decals. I may have and they got mixed up in the other stuff I bought from you. I paypaled 14.00 on 04/03/09 and 30.00 on 03/25, I don't remember about the 120mph decal. I remember opening the spacer package and finding a 120 mph decal with the spacers. I may have bought the decal on ebay. I didn't see the press decals in the same package.

Aaaanywaaay I just paypaled for four sets of press decals.

Spacers shipped 3-7-09 in a padded brown envelope (no decals sent) Don't know anything about a 120mph sticker.
Press Decals sent in a std white envelope with instructions on 4-6-09

If you are sure you didn't receive or lost the Press decals PM me. Otherwise, I'll shop the new order on Tuesday. PM with any questions
minndodger
Are the stickers still available?
hcdmueller
I could use a couple sets too.
PRS914-6
Yes, I still have plenty of decals left. Just follow the instructions on the first post

Paul
BigDBass
Paypal sent in hopes that they're not NLA! biggrin.gif
desmo900rider
Noticed this is an old thread, can I still get a set of these?

Thanks!
PRS914-6
QUOTE(desmo900rider @ Jul 21 2010, 05:57 PM) *

Noticed this is an old thread, can I still get a set of these?

Thanks!

Yes, I still have a few sets. Just follow the instructions on the first post
desmo900rider
Thanks! Paypal sent!
StratPlayer
Money sent,,, Thank you
minndodger
Paypal sent.
Rob-O
Paypal sent!
onebob44
Hi, Do you still have these decals available. If so, what is the total to post 4 sets to Bahrain in the Arabian Gulf. My problem if they get "lost" in the post obviously. Thanks and regards, Bob
PRS914-6
Hi Bob, $26.00 for 4 sets to Bahrain. However, after I put them in the mail I do not guarantee delivery. As you stated, some countries are tough but I have only had a couple of problems overseas.

Rob-O, yours are on the way....

I still have plenty for those wanting them

QUOTE(onebob44 @ Oct 2 2011, 09:51 AM) *

Hi, Do you still have these decals available. If so, what is the total to post 4 sets to Bahrain in the Arabian Gulf. My problem if they get "lost" in the post obviously. Thanks and regards, Bob

914itis
payment sent
onebob44
Thanks for the prompt reply Yes, our postal service here leaves a lot to be desired. How do I pay for them via paypal? I'm new to 914 World and its procedures so bear with me. regards, Bob
PRS914-6
Bob, paypal paul@sayegh.me In the note section, just put "4 sets of decals"

QUOTE(onebob44 @ Oct 3 2011, 06:05 AM) *

Thanks for the prompt reply Yes, our postal service here leaves a lot to be desired. How do I pay for them via paypal? I'm new to 914 World and its procedures so bear with me. regards, Bob

no1uno
Still available? I'd like to order three sets.

Thanks
PRS914-6
Yes I still have them. I will be unable to ship between March 1-5 so hurry and I can get them out tomorrow or after the 5th if not in a hurry

QUOTE(no1uno @ Feb 27 2012, 01:27 PM) *

Still available? I'd like to order three sets.

Thanks

no1uno
Paypal sent. Thanks
PRS914-6
Already in the mail.....enjoy

QUOTE(no1uno @ Feb 28 2012, 06:39 AM) *

Paypal sent. Thanks

sofi2t81
Paypal sent

Peter
lonewolfe
I received a set today I purchased off Ebay. I didn't know you were selling them on 914world too. Anyhow, the stickers were shipped quickly and they look great! This is an awesome vendor!
kwlane
Like a set but need to send a check as paypal account messed up. Do you have an address I can sent check to?

Thanks
PRS914-6
I am not the seller of the ones currently being sold on ebay. The decals I sell are made with sun-resistant/UV resistant inks to resist fading and clear coated over the top for protection. You get what you pay for.....

Checks are OK, send me a PM
jsayre914
pp sent

smile.gif
johnpierre
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 18 2007, 10:00 PM) *

I have numerous sets of decals for the seat belts. They are orang/red with "PRESS" They are commercially made using U.V. rated ink and have a clear laminate over them for protection. I have sold many on e-Bay for $12.99 a set and they are as good or better than the original factory decals. I will offer them to 914-World subscribers for $6.00 a set plus $2.00 (per order, not per decal) for delivery . Instructions are included

If you want a set, Paypal paul@sayegh.me $8.00 and add a note that you want decals. Here is a picture of the before and after.

Click to view attachment

still avalible?
PRS914-6
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Jan 18 2013, 07:48 PM) *

I have numerous sets of decals for the seat belts. They are orang/red with "PRESS" They are commercially made using U.V. rated ink and have a clear laminate over them for protection. I have sold many on e-Bay for $12.99 a set and they are as good or better than the original factory decals. I will offer them to 914-World subscribers for $6.00 a set plus $2.00 (per order, not per decal) for delivery . Instructions are included

If you want a set, Paypal paul@sayegh.me $8.00 and add a note that you want decals. Here is a picture of the before and after.

Click to view attachment

still avalible?

Yes
johnpierre
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 18 2013, 07:51 PM) *

QUOTE(johnpierre @ Jan 18 2013, 07:48 PM) *

Click to view attachment

still avalible?

Yes

hey Paul just sent you a paypal payment for one set of stickers. my address should appear though paypal if not let me know and i will PM it to you. thx can't wait to correct this annoying deal that drives me nuts every time i click in to seat. biggrin.gif
etoddy
Hey Paul, if they're still available, I'll take a set. I'll be sending PayPal in the next day or so. I just was in my car yesterday and noticed mine were shot out- just in the nick of time.
mdlv
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 19 2007, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 19 2007, 04:48 PM) *

I'll take 2 sets. $14.00 right?

That's correct.

hi, do you still have stock of these decals?
kwlane
I'd like another set if you still have them.
Pauls72-914
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jan 19 2007, 12:00 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Do you still have seat belt "press decals"?
wes
I'd like set though see your last post was jan 2013 if still available I'm ready!
oakpark
I also am in the market for a set of the decals for my seat belt buckles. Please let me know if they are still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.