Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4:00 this morning all should be quiet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
So I was just laying there because thats about my normal get up time. I hear this noise out side and figure its the A HOLE across the street having a fight with his wife or what ever she is. Then I hear the sound of running on our sidewalk. confused24.gif So I get up and look out the window to see the wife of the young couple two doors down go running past only in tennis shoes aktion035.gif Then as she is running back past I see flashes. Its her old man taking photos happy11.gif Well she runs up to him in the middle of the street and takes the camera and here he comes and all he has on is tennis shoes huh.gif He runs past our house to the corner spins around and as he runs back towards her she is taking photos of him. popcorn[1].gif They hug and sprint up into their home. How I wish a car would have turned the corner about when they were by our house there would have been no place to run laugh.gif They would have had to run all the way around the block av-943.gif
draperjojo
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Jan 28 2007, 05:35 PM) *

So I was just laying there because thats about my normal get up time. I hear this noise out side and figure its the A HOLE across the street having a fight with his wife or what ever she is. Then I hear the sound of running on our sidewalk. confused24.gif So I get up and look out the window to see the wife of the young couple two doors down go running past only in tennis shoes aktion035.gif Then as she is running back past I see flashes. Its her old man taking photos happy11.gif Well she runs up to him in the middle of the street and takes the camera and here he comes and all he has on is tennis shoes huh.gif He runs past our house to the corner spins around and as he runs back towards her she is taking photos of him. popcorn[1].gif They hug and sprint up into their home. How I wish a car would have turned the corner about when they were by our house there would have been no place to run laugh.gif They would have had to run all the way around the block av-943.gif

Next time ya see the wife, ask where she's posting them so you can take a look...haha
ClayPerrine
Why were you not taking pictures too???

spare time toys
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 28 2007, 08:17 PM) *

Just happened too quick. I was enjoying the show popcorn[1].gif The camera was in the other room and the batteries were on charge headbang.gif And I was praying for a car to turn the corner and watch them scatter cause they wouldnt be enough time to get to their house:evilgrin:
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Jan 28 2007, 08:40 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 28 2007, 08:17 PM) *

Just happened too quick. I was enjoying the show popcorn[1].gif The camera was in the other room and the batteries were on charge headbang.gif And I was praying for a car to turn the corner and watch them scatter cause they wouldnt be enough time to get to their house:evilgrin:

Yea...likely story. You get a free show and won't share it with your friends. dry.gif

dflesburg
This thread is useless without pictures!!!
Joe Bob
So....was they corn fed Iwegians or was they just fugly?
jimtab
I guess the weather in Tehas is a little warmer than here on the left coast.....and a little weirder....strange as that may seem....
Twystd1
Don't make fun of us...

We were just bored and needed to release a little tension.

By the way... How did you like my new Nikes?

C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.