Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 4:00 this morning all should be quiet
spare time toys
post Jan 28 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #1

hooked on grilling food.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,884
Region Association: Southwest Region

So I was just laying there because thats about my normal get up time. I hear this noise out side and figure its the A HOLE across the street having a fight with his wife or what ever she is. Then I hear the sound of running on our sidewalk. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) So I get up and look out the window to see the wife of the young couple two doors down go running past only in tennis shoes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) Then as she is running back past I see flashes. Its her old man taking photos (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) Well she runs up to him in the middle of the street and takes the camera and here he comes and all he has on is tennis shoes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) He runs past our house to the corner spins around and as he runs back towards her she is taking photos of him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) They hug and sprint up into their home. How I wish a car would have turned the corner about when they were by our house there would have been no place to run (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) They would have had to run all the way around the block (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 10:01 AM