Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't laugh...but someone says they are gonna come up this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Rusty
I do love popcorn... gotta remember to pack some for lunch tonight. Good thing we have a microwave.

Night shift gets kind of long, ya know?
Joe Bob
Judge J wants me.....

Rusty
Does she do jello wrestling, too? tongue.gif
tdgray
Sheesh... enough already on Mikey... like he hasn't taken enough shit from most of you assholes.

I know ya don't need it but I with ya butt-man

The rest of you that don't have a thing to do with it but still love to stirthepot.gif how about a big ole cup of STFU stfu.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 15 2007, 02:53 PM) *

Ahem...once again....I'm not afraid to make fun of myself.....it's amazing how many Betty's come up and talk to a man with Pink Bunny ears....

You better not be trying to hit on MY Betty.... mad.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 15 2007, 01:33 PM) *

QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 15 2007, 02:53 PM) *

Ahem...once again....I'm not afraid to make fun of myself.....it's amazing how many Betty's come up and talk to a man with Pink Bunny ears....

You better not be trying to hit on MY Betty.... mad.gif

Nope she scares me..... huh.gif
Jenny
Besides, he doesn't hit on Bettys. Bettys are naturally attracted to the bunny ears. Unexplained phenomenon. True story.

Who loves ya Mikey?

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jenny @ Feb 15 2007, 02:03 PM) *

Besides, he doesn't hit on Bettys. Bettys are naturally attracted to the bunny ears. Unexplained phenomenon. True story.

Who loves ya Mikey?

Jen

drunk.gif

hey jen,
where did the wcc05 ears disappear to?
Jenny
Wouldn't you like to know...

They're in my 914, in case of emergencies. (wink wink)

Jen
Eric_Shea
You better not be trying to hit on MY Betty....

(she called me last night while Lil'Clay was at work...) huh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jenny @ Feb 15 2007, 02:07 PM) *

Wouldn't you like to know...

They're in my 914, in case of emergencies. (wink wink)

Jen

chairfall.gif
eeyore
QUOTE(tdgray @ Feb 15 2007, 01:25 PM) *

how about a big ole cup of STFU stfu.gif

Funny, you’re asking me to do the very same thing Mike has been asked to do.

I’m supposed to shut up because this is private issue between two individuals, neither of which are me. Then why is this in a public forum? Its in a public forum, and the thread is not locked, so the logical conclusion is that participation is expected. But, following normal web protocol, only those in assent are encouraged to participate, and those in dissent are urged to be quiet. The end result is a love fest.

But there’s another name for a one-sided love fest. It’s called a pity party. Winners don’t have pity parties. Do they?

BTW. The Boston Tea Party is a bad analogy. Americans do love winners, but not tea-drinking winners.
TROJANMAN
Hey Lawerence,
Do you prefer microwave popcorn, theatre popcorn, or the traditional jiffy pop over a stove kind?

popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
SLITS
Jiffy Pop is trailer trash stuff ....

Orville's with LOTS OF BUTTER

I guess this war will never be over so I'm gonna order a truckload ..... it's gonna be a long haul.
736conver
QUOTE(Mark Garriott @ Feb 15 2007, 04:25 PM) *

QUOTE(tdgray @ Feb 15 2007, 01:25 PM) *

how about a big ole cup of STFU stfu.gif

Funny, you’re asking me to do the very same thing Mike has been asked to do.

I’m supposed to shut up because this is private issue between two individuals, neither of which are me. Then why is this in a public forum? Its in a public forum, and the thread is not locked, so the logical conclusion is that participation is expected. But, following normal web protocol, only those in assent are encouraged to participate, and those in dissent are urged to be quiet. The end result is a love fest.

But there’s another name for a one-sided love fest. It’s called a pity party. Winners don’t have pity parties. Do they?

BTW. The Boston Tea Party is a bad analogy. Americans do love winners, but not tea-drinking winners.

Have you been paying attention. Mike tried the private format, no response. Thus he took it to a public format where it would have to be addressed.

KaptKaos
QUOTE(Mark Garriott @ Feb 15 2007, 12:12 PM) *

Well, since you ask, I HAVE taken the same financial hit as you. I am $5,000 in the hole on a car deal that went south (of the border, probably).

So yours is the car that disappeared from Brad's trailer? Very interesting.
SLITS
Damn, this is just like summer ....... reruns stirthepot.gif
Scott S
Mike,
Dealing with issues like this is part of what I do for my day job. I deal with a great collection agency that has offices in both norcal and socal. It would not cost you dime, as all fees are added to the balance - even if it should go to a judge. They are very, very good, and you can dictate if they report the situation to the different national credit reporting data bases or not. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Sorry you have to deal with this.

Update: I just read that there *may* be other debts involved to other folks. If that is the case, if you can locate 2 additional claiments, you may be able to force the LLC into an involuntary Chapt 11. I will pull some additional resource material tonight to see how this applies to an individual vs a business.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Mark Garriott @ Feb 15 2007, 02:25 PM) *

After the Boston tea party many started drinking chocolate, tea became a very

unpopular symbol. Check it out. smile.gif
TROJANMAN
Man, I think this thread has more views/replies than clubbrad has had since the day the world stood still. (or is it earth?) whatever........
hide.gif

biggrin.gif
eeyore
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Feb 15 2007, 03:05 PM) *

So yours is the car that disappeared from Brad's trailer? Very interesting.

That'd be awesome if it was. I'd be in the same boat WITH Mike, and as he's licking his chops as the money is counted out, I could swoop in and be first in line to get blood from the stone.

Have you been paying attention. Mike tried the private format, no response. Thus he took it to a public format where it would have to be addressed.

Is there some kind of universal law that states "If an argument is on an internet forum, it must be addressed."? So far it hasn't worked. And won't work for the forseeable future.
914werke
Update: I just read that there *may* be other debts involved to other folks. If that is the case, if you can locate 2 additional claiments, you may be able to force the LLC into an involuntary Chapt 11. I will pull some additional resource material tonight to see how this applies to an individual vs a business.
huh.gif hide.gif popcorn[1].gif
Crazyhippy
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Feb 15 2007, 03:31 PM) *

Man, I think this thread has more views/replies than clubbrad has had since the day the world stood still. (or is it earth?) whatever........
hide.gif

biggrin.gif

15? confused24.gif
Allan
Bob says to pay the man...

BMITCHELL
The only reason Marks over here is that there is no one on the other site.
He needs someone to talk to.
Welcome, Mark!
eeyore
Thanks B.

The real reason I'm here is because I'm one of those passive-aggressive unter-assholes (as opposed to vocal, narcissistic uber-assholes) and figured I'd bust some chops. I thought I'd try it out as my new thing, but it isn't as rewarding as I figured.

Very immature of me. Sorry.
grantsfo
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 15 2007, 01:10 PM) *

BULLSHIT GRANT....you feel you got fucked....tell me. You want a free hat? You want a mug? Fine......I'll send it ya.....just to get you stay outta this and stop stirring it up.

I have stayed out of the fight between the sites, my beef is with Brad.....you know that and if you have anything else to say....go back over the the CLUB and say it. Since I will not post over there again...you have carte blanche immunity to slam me, the other admins, my momz, yer sister that I dated, etc, etc.....

DO NOT FUCK with me over here......

And I guess your persistent .con references aren't bashing. Just fun light hearted jabs with your "friends" on the 914club site?

FYI You haven't screwed me. I just have a hard time not stating the obvious irony of the hysterical folly of this whole mess.

Oh and always wondered why my sister decided to become a lesbian. She never told me you dated her. laugh.gif
Crazyhippy
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Feb 15 2007, 04:48 PM) *

How about those for profit sales of goods you made? For example to me? Easy to forget that point in your acrid attack on your fellow 914 compatriot who you profited from, hey?

Hard to make a profit when you have yet to break even.... confused24.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(Crazyhippy @ Feb 15 2007, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Feb 15 2007, 04:48 PM) *

How about those for profit sales of goods you made? For example to me? Easy to forget that point in your acrid attack on your fellow 914 compatriot who you profited from, hey?

Hard to make a profit when you have yet to break even.... confused24.gif

I cant help it that he is a poor business person. He profitted from my sale. I dont care about the rest of the silly mess.
markb
I normally keep my comments to myself, but Grant & Mark. STFU!! If you can't come here & be part of the community without knocking others, then go back to the Club & stay there.
Brad screwed over Mike, and has kept lying to him for months. Mike has a right to be pissed, and most of us agree with him. I don't bust the chops of those who disagree with him, but I feel both of you are stepping over the line.
rhodyguy
weird. this one has some mysterious segments. why did XXXXX write that?

k
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Headrage @ Feb 15 2007, 03:44 PM) *

Bob says to pay the man...

Hey, isn't that the guy who got busted in Santa Barbara for being an unlicensed contractor? ............................ The Cap'n
rhodyguy
did that happen to villa on that s.b. remod?

k
grantsfo
QUOTE(markb @ Feb 15 2007, 04:55 PM) *

I normally keep my comments to myself, but Grant & Mark. STFU!! If you can't come here & be part of the community without knocking others, then go back to the Club & stay there.
Brad screwed over Mike, and has kept lying to him for months. Mike has a right to be pissed, and most of us agree with him. I don't bust the chops of those who disagree with him, but I feel both of you are stepping over the line.

There's no logic in your statement. If a person was part of the instrument that split the 914club and continued to be one of the driving forces in that split why would any prior financial arrangement be valid? This individual knew what he was doing. You act like this individual was an innocent bystander.

I just dont get it. I'm not taking sides World verses Club, but my BS meter starts flashing when I see some of the things posted here and at the Club site about who owes who what and why.

..and dont forget its Mike that makes this all public not any of us World members. I'd rather not see any posts on this and would think Admins here would delete these threads. but clearly there is a bias and feeling of retribution that lingers with the leadership of this board. The people here get a kick out of this until somone turns thae argument around on them. Why else would this post still be here?
markb
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Feb 15 2007, 05:14 PM) *

There's no logic in your statement. If a person was part of the instrument that split the 914club and continued to be one of the driving forces in that split why would any prior financial arrangement be valid? This individual knew what he was doing. You act like this individual was an innocent bystander.

I just dont get it. I'm not taking sides World verses Club, but my BS meter starts flashing when I see some of the things posted here and at the Club site about who owes who what and why.

So if you help out a friend, as Mike did helping out Brad by paying for the swag himself, and you have a falling-out with that friend, all debts are null and void?
Brad promised to pay Mike for the products AFTER the split. That means he's accepted that debt as his own, and has agreed to pay it himself. He needs to make it right, but he keeps BS'ing Mike about when.
grantsfo
QUOTE(markb @ Feb 15 2007, 05:22 PM) *

So if you help out a friend, as Mike did helping out Brad by paying for the swag himself, and you have a falling-out with that friend, all debts are null and void?
Brad promised to pay Mike for the products AFTER the split. That means he's accepted that debt as his own, and has agreed to pay it himself. He needs to make it right, but he keeps BS'ing Mike about when.

I dont know. What would Jesus do?
TROJANMAN
Hey Ron,
What was that you said about a truckload?
laugh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Feb 15 2007, 05:30 PM) *

Jesus wouldn't read them or post replies on them
markb
Yup, I don't think I'm making myself clear, so I'm just gonna shut up.

Move along, nothing to see here........ biggrin.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 15 2007, 05:33 PM) *

Jesus wouldn't read them or post replies on them

Good point. I think I'll take that path then.
SLITS
Damn and I had just settled in with my truckload of Orville's Double Buttery popcorn. mad.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 15 2007, 06:37 PM) *

Damn and I had just settled in with my truckload of Orville's Double Buttery popcorn. mad.gif

as if....

Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?
Joe Bob
He's on a roll.....
So.Cal.914

He kicked the crooked money changers ASSES. Thats what he did. Amen
Trekkor
Hippa...Hippa...Hippa

KT
Rusty
Okay... everyone's had their say. There's nothing productive left in this thread.

The shitfight in the monkeyhouse is over.

PM me directly if there's something you absolutely MUST post in this thread... otherwise, in the words of Officer Barbrady... "Okay people, nothing to see here! Move along!"

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.