Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't laugh...but someone says they are gonna come up this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Joe Bob
So last chance to get hats, mugs, polos and sweats at the clearance sale prices.....

Really, I shit you not....I got an email saying $$ is gonna cross my hand.....
John
chairfall.gif
URY914
PLEASE keep us posted!!!
swood
chairfall.gif chairfall.gif
BMITCHELL
Take your wallet out. Take money and put it in your left hand. Wait 5 minutes and then put it in your right hand. Presto, money has now crossed your hands.

Hope you get your money, Z
Gint
Seems like you've been told that before... I hope it actually comes true this time.
boxstr
Now maybe you can afford that turbo porsche you have always wanted.
CCLINCAMP930
Joe Bob
QUOTE(boxstr @ Feb 7 2007, 08:24 PM) *

Now maybe you can afford that turbo porsche you have always wanted.
CCLINCAMP930

Afford to keep it you mean....sold it last week. blink.gif
KaptKaos
boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

No checks.
morph
I really hope you get your money mike.
james
markb
clap56.gif
736conver
Hmmm too early for april fools. Could it be true.
Sam Charters
Mike you have my best wishes. hope it works out for you.

Sam
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 7 2007, 07:13 PM) *

Really, I shit you not....I got an email saying $$ is gonna cross my hand.....

How much is it going to cost ya?
Rusty
Bring your KY to the meeting. dry.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Feb 8 2007, 12:37 AM) *

Bring your KY to the meeting. dry.gif

I don't think Mikey is flexible enough to grab his own ankles, at least that's what Howie tells me.
Joe Bob
Click to view attachment
So.Cal.914
blink.gif av-943.gif
SGB
well....
I just paypal'd $ for some stuff, but after that last post....

C R E E P Y

Crazyhippy
Save me a Med. sweatshirt and a hat dammit....

Thanks Mikey
BJ(may have a hard-on after that pic)H
SGB
Hey I was just joking. SHOCK is good, right? I think I prefer not knowing who's butt I'm looking at...
ppickerell
Yes Mike, and there is a Santa Claus and Easter Bunny too.

Good luck man!
Joe Bob
Well the one above is me....it's the one that DDDDDD threatened to ban me with when some one on PP didn't get/like/appreciate my humor.....

I drag it out when it's needed to break up the seriousness...."people need to like mellow out man..."

Oddball, Kelly's Hero's

I drag out the fuzzy butt when there are extreme circumstances....scary as to how much a reaction it gets....
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 8 2007, 05:12 PM) *

Well the one above is me....it's the one that DDDDDD threatened to ban me with when some one on PP didn't get/like/appreciate my humor.....

I drag it out when it's needed to break up the seriousness...."people need to like mellow out man..."

Oddball, Kelly's Hero's

I drag out the fuzzy butt when there are extreme circumstances....scary as to how much a reaction it gets....

Funny.. I picture you more as Crapgame that Oddball.

"Always with them negative waves"
rmital
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 9 2007, 10:45 AM) *

Funny.. I picture you more as Crapgame than Oddball.
"Always with them negative waves"

....that's classic stuff man....most of these youngsters posting here wont know the reference.
Joe Bob
Gotta look at the classic movies......run them over and over. Laptops and old movies are your friends when stranded in airports and such.

Better than getting sloshed in the bar and hitting on the fuglees....plus you can come up with some snappy lines when a betty shows up....or someone that owes you money.....

Hey, how ya doing, outta jail, looking fine.... playing any music...got my fucking money?

Paraphrased.....from?
rmital
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 9 2007, 12:07 PM) *

Hey, how ya doing, outta jail, looking fine.... playing any music...got my fucking money?

Paraphrased.....from?

48 Hours....
rmital
QUOTE(rmital @ Feb 9 2007, 12:14 PM) *

Paraphrased.....from?

48 Hours....

....wasn't the $$ stored in a 356?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(rmital @ Feb 9 2007, 07:16 AM) *

Paraphrased.....from?

48 Hours....

Bzzzzttt, wrong movie....but yes, in 48 hours the $$ was stored in a 356 Speedster....a replica if I recall...
rmital
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 9 2007, 12:18 PM) *

QUOTE(rmital @ Feb 9 2007, 07:16 AM) *

Paraphrased.....from?

48 Hours....

Bzzzzttt, wrong movie....but yes, in 48 hours the $$ was stored in a 356 Speedster....a replica if I recall...

...then I could only guess...Blues Brothers?
Joe Bob
Ding, ding....you ARE A WEENER.....

BTW....the 356 was supposed to be delivered today....now they're telling the driver is sick and it can't be delivered until Monday......CRAP......
rmital
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 9 2007, 12:26 PM) *

BTW....the 356 was supposed to be delivered today....now they're telling the driver is sick and it can't be delivered until Monday......CRAP......

bummer...probably sick of driving.

hopefully you'll have some extra help getting the car off the trailer...not just you and the recovering driver...

..and the room to drop the rear end of the carrier. When they dropped off my 914 we drove to a near by parking lot.
r_towle
so, its monday???

Anything?
KaptKaos
popcorn[1].gif
Joe Bob
Negative....no reply to an email or a text message.....
nomore9one4
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 12 2007, 12:17 PM) *

Negative....no reply to an email or a text message.....

Well, there is no signal deep in the hills of Afghanastan confused24.gif besides the drugs from the back injury is making him wacko.gif and very yawn.gif
Rand
"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

I won't bother digging into the archives, but it's funny how close that is to what I remember being said.... Back when an actual date was promised.

Dammit.... I said I wasn't going to post my dumbass comments on this anymore. Crap..... Each time I wise up, I recoil deeper.... But the drama grows and chases me.... Help mee!

Mike, I'm sorry for your headaches. Wish I was close enough to share a cold one with you and admire some of that work you've been up to.

Ok, back into my cold garage to fight the Ravenous Rustblatter Beast of Traal.
rhodyguy
this is really unfortunate mike. short of a head on wreck and intensive care i can't see any excuses.

k
street legal go-kart
Patterns in adult behaviour rarely change.

In fact most humans have a set of parameters for SELF by age 5 y's/o and will change only in the face of extreme danger and then usualy only until the danger has passed.
If you examine the behaviour of the above referenced individual over a 2-3 year period the pattern is painfully obvious.

My 2 ct's

JT
Rand
Just to be fair... clear the air.... And eliminate any confusion...

1. Did B say he was coming to pay off?

2. *IF* 1 is true, did he fail?

3. *IF* #2 is true, was there any communication ahead of time to explain/excuse why?

I don't know what to think any more. I am a forgiving soul. But a man's word is paramount.

Lesson here, people. Don't promise what you cannot deliver.

If you are an honorable man, you will deliver on your word.

If you are in desperate circumstances, work something out so your honest word is not destroyed.

Fuck it.... I do NOT know the whole scenario. Why in the hell I'm posting is beyond me. I'm just stirred up because of my convictions.

Lesson learned: Be honest and trustworthy. When you are challenged beyond your means, your honor will be your foundation.
street legal go-kart
QUOTE(Rand @ Feb 12 2007, 01:18 PM) *

3. *IF* #2 is true, was there any communication ahead of time to explain/excuse why?

I don't know what to think any more. I am a forgiving soul. But a man's word is paramount.

Lesson here, people. Don't promise what you cannot deliver.

If you are an honorable man, you will deliver on your word.

If you are in desperate circumstances, work something out so your honest word is not destroyed.

Fuck it.... I do NOT know the whole scenario. Why in the hell I'm posting is beyond me. I'm just stirred up because of my convictions.

Lesson learned: Be honest and trustworthy. When you are challenged beyond your means, your honor will be your foundation.

I could not agree more.

My grandfather had a lot to do with raising me as my father was absent alot.

Two things he taught me,

"Only one thing in your life is truly free ,
Your word... do not give it lightly."

" There are a lot of men in the world....but VERY few gentlemen, try to be one of the latter."

I live my life like my grandpa is looking over my shoulder every second.

JT
Joe Bob
I don't have any answers....but it seems I'm fair game for even asking.....
So.Cal.914
Its a bummer this has to happen to you, and even a bigger bummer for the

honest guy that you won't trust the next time. Guilt by evolution. sad.gif
Crazyhippy
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Feb 12 2007, 02:16 PM) *

Its a bummer this has to happen to you, and even a bigger bummer for the

honest guy that you won't trust the next time. Guilt by evolution. sad.gif

I'll take the wrap... Z, loan me a dollar (or daughter, whatever happy11.gif ) and i'll pay you back next week, i've got a line of credit in the works. rolleyes.gif

Any time you need to drown your sorrows, lemme know, I'll even bring Hoser w/ for comic relief chairfall.gif
KaptKaos
Sorry to hear it Mike. Unfortunately not unexpected.
eeyore
Name this movie:
(With a southern belle accent)
"Help! Help! The evil alcalde has taken ALL of mah money!"

In this case 'evil alcalde' can be replaced with "greedy LLC bastard".

Boo hoo hoo! NOT!

Where's the 'big alligator tears' smiley?
Hammy
12 am.............
Rusty
QUOTE(Rand @ Feb 12 2007, 03:18 PM) *

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=66255

The situation sucks. I hope it gets resolved so that everyone can move on peacefully.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Mark Garriott @ Feb 12 2007, 10:57 PM) *

'evil alcalde'

Why do I smell another attorney? Hmmm.....
drew365
So Mike, it looks like you no longer get banished to Off Topic. They just delete your ass. You getting the big freeze?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.