IPB Image
McMark
av-943.gif Whoops.
736conver
Not a first and wont be the last..
KELTY360
icon_bump.gif
736conver
5 days left and check is going to be sent.

Total as of right now.

$1771.37
914rrr
QUOTE(seanery @ Feb 16 2007, 03:32 PM) *

Rob, that was a kind thing to do, especially when unemployed. I know, I've been there myself.

I'm travelling with Ringling Bros. We'll be in Knoxville next week. Let me know if you'd like to go. I can probably get some tickets for you, my treat.

317 Five Five Seven 5069 cell it's always on

Sean,

We had an GREAT time at the circus! You rule! pray.gif

Rob and Nel
seanery
Rob & Nel, I'm glad you enjoyed the show!
scottb
icon_bump.gif

poke.gif
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif for a Bro...
Dave/Kori
First off, Dave and I just had a great time together reading through these pages. Dave had a smile on his face the entire time, which was awesome to see. You all are exceptionally amazing-individually, and as a group. I have never seen, or been a part of anything else like this club. You're willingness to sacrifice in order to support not only us, but also eachother everyday the way you all do is truly inspiring. I think Dave was happy to feel a part of that again.

After many months offline, we finally have a computer again. Tomorrow Dave is supposed to receive his new "eye gaze" system which will allow him to operate the mouse with his eye's. You may just catch him browsing through the site again! His email is activated again, dkcawdrey@msn.com, for anyone wanting to get in touch. Feel free to ask any questions about the 914, and I will help with the replies.

As most of you may know, Dave is mainly bed-ridden, and can no longer speak. However, he is always (well usually) up for short visits. I should also mention that the drive out here to North Bend is amazing, if anyone wants to come take a look at the car. I think Kevin may have got a look at it when he was out here last?

Thanks again to all of you, and best wishes to you and your loved ones-

Kori & Dave

ConeDodger
QUOTE(Dave/Kori @ Feb 26 2007, 12:55 AM) *

First off, Dave and I just had a great time together reading through these pages. Dave had a smile on his face the entire time, which was awesome to see. You all are exceptionally amazing-individually, and as a group. I have never seen, or been a part of anything else like this club. You're willingness to sacrifice in order to support not only us, but also eachother everyday the way you all do is truly inspiring. I think Dave was happy to feel a part of that again.

After many months offline, we finally have a computer again. Tomorrow Dave is supposed to receive his new "eye gaze" system which will allow him to operate the mouse with his eye's. You may just catch him browsing through the site again! His email is activated again, dkcawdrey@msn.com, for anyone wanting to get in touch. Feel free to ask any questions about the 914, and I will help with the replies.

As most of you may know, Dave is mainly bed-ridden, and can no longer speak. However, he is always (well usually) up for short visits. I should also mention that the drive out here to North Bend is amazing, if anyone wants to come take a look at the car. I think Kevin may have got a look at it when he was out here last?

Thanks again to all of you, and best wishes to you and your loved ones-

Kori & Dave

Kori and Dave,
By virtue of much more education than I care to remember and lots of experience that I would like to forget, I am an expert on ventilators. You are probably in possesion of two Pulmonetics LTV 900 or 1000's. If I can personally be of any assistance let me know...
seanery
thanks for the update Kori! Dave's a lucky guy wub.gif
736conver
thanks for the update Kori! Dave's a lucky guy

agree.gif

Couple of days left guys/gals.

Also I like to mention scottb has step up and says he will top it off to $2000 if we dont reach that amount. Too cool!!! Thanks Scott

Total right now is still $1771.37 there is at least on payment that is uncleared so and that would bring it to just under $1800.
N14
Paypal sent.......hope the 'eyegaze' works well for Dave

Cheers
quadracerx
Hi....

No one has told me if Dave needs my 1.7 for his car? Just let me know either way...

Thanks...

Steve
scottb
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Bleyseng
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Feb 26 2007, 03:18 PM) *

Hi....

No one has told me if Dave needs my 1.7 for his car? Just let me know either way...

Thanks...

Steve

I'll see since I will go out there this weekend. Am I still taking the $$$ out????
736conver

I'll see since I will go out there this weekend. Am I still taking the $$$ out????

Yes if its no problem.

Today is the last day for donations.
SGB
Bump with $50.00 donation. C'mon friends, do good while you can! This should stay bumped up to the top all day!
736conver
QUOTE(SGB @ Feb 28 2007, 02:49 PM) *

Bump with $50.00 donation. C'mon friends, do good while you can! This should stay bumped up to the top all day!

I was just looking for this to bump it. You bump it to the top and I couldnt find it.
Thanks Scott

Oh and boldblue.gif
736conver
icon_bump.gif
Ferg
icon_bump.gif

aktion035.gif

Ferg
bondo
If you're waiting until the last minute, (like me) this is it!

icon_bump.gif
Dave/Kori
Click to view attachmentThanks again to everyone! You're all the best. I'm posting a picture of Dave and boys, because the family picture wouldn't work.? The 'eye gaze' got delayed again, but should come tomorrow. Dave's trying his best to be patient, but itchin' to get on the computer again. Fingers crossed!
736conver
I will give it until morning when I wake up and then the paypal account is going to be shut down.

Total as of right now..............$1885.59

Also if anybody would like to further give I am sure you can send directly.
KELTY360
QUOTE(736conver @ Feb 28 2007, 11:13 PM) *

I will give it until morning when I wake up and then the paypal account is going to be shut down.

Total as of right now..............$1885.59

Also if anybody would like to further give I am sure you can send directly.

Thanks for organizing this Brian. This group proves again it's heart and compassion.
SGB
Thanks for the great picture, Kori. Thanks to you too Brian. and good job 914 world!
Ferg
Steering wheel auction ended at $151 so it looks like we topped 2k clap56.gif

Good Job Gang smile.gif

Ferg
736conver
Looks like this is going to be extended for a couple of more days. In order for me to withdraw this amount I needed to add a credit card to the account. They are send a 4 digit pin to me so I can withdraw it all at once. Otherwise I can only take out $500 once a month. Its suppose to take around 4 days for the pin to appear on my credit card statement.
So I will let this ride for another 4 to 5 days.

rocking nana.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif

Okay everyone! We have a couple of more days!
SirAndy
QUOTE(914rrr @ Mar 1 2007, 06:43 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

what's the total?

i don't do paypal, got an address where i can send a check?
smilie_pokal.gif Andy
pete-stevers
Ask geoff andy... he is getting it for us to send one out.....
736conver
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 1 2007, 10:15 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

what's the total?

i don't do paypal, got an address where i can send a check?
smilie_pokal.gif Andy

I believe the total hasnt change since I last posted it at 1885.59. There have been some auctions in the classifieds also.
As for sending a check Bleyseng, Geoff, is making the delivery so you could send it to him. I have his address so you can PM me or him.

aircooledboy
QUOTE(736conver @ Mar 1 2007, 11:29 AM) *

Looks like this is going to be extended for a couple of more days. In order for me to withdraw this amount I needed to add a credit card to the account. They are send a 4 digit pin to me so I can withdraw it all at once. Otherwise I can only take out $500 once a month. Its suppose to take around 4 days for the pin to appear on my credit card statement.
So I will let this ride for another 4 to 5 days.

rocking nana.gif

Excellent!!

I wanted to pony up, but won't be in a position to do so until monday. Very good. beerchug.gif
'Cause
QUOTE(736conver @ Mar 2 2007, 07:41 AM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 1 2007, 10:15 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Okay everyone! We have a couple of more days!
what's the total?i don't do paypal, got an address where i can send a check? smilie_pokal.gif Andy

I believe the total hasnt change since I last posted it at 1885.59. There have been some auctions in the classifieds also.
As for sending a check Bleyseng, Geoff, is making the delivery so you could send it to him. I have his address so you can PM me or him.

I just kicked in, sorry for a little lateness, Thank you for keeping this open for a little longer.

Ken
(a new guy on the block)
SGB
bumpy
'Cause
another... icon_bump.gif
SGB
back again. smile.gif
Allan
Try linking to the first comment....

Sorry, I tried to do the linky thingy but it didn't work......

This is serious shit folks... Give what you can.

icon_bump.gif
scottb
icon_bump.gif

back to the top......
Zimms
Donation sent. Post a list of parts needed for the car. I have doubles of a lot.
aircooledboy
Done.
bootyshake.gif
736conver
Official closed

Total amount 2122.28

Nice finish on the extra days.

Check will be mail to Geoff , who will deliver it, once the funds get into the bank account.

Thanks Again everyone. A good rally.
914rrr
Thanks to Brian and Geoff for handling this. It is very cool to see the members of this club step up to help out a family!
smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.