Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 RC Body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
PorschePony
Believe it or not, the bodies are in CA and being shipped out as we speak! I am having the distributor send some of them out from there, such as larger quantities, people in CA or close.

THe few remaining I'm getting and will ship out next week.

I thought it would never happen, but as long as everyhting is as told, you guys should be getting a UPS package soon!

PLease email me as you receive them!

Thanks for your patience...
PorschePony
The distributor said they should start hitting the larger orders or CA guys today. He said he wasn't very happy with Carson, in the time it took and the look of the car isn't quite as nice as the pic..

The 356's didn't come over, so he will either send you a 914, or refund the money.

Please email me as you receive them and your thoughts.

Thanks again for your patience... I hope it was all worth it.
Bleyseng
Great news then!! Thanks and I can't wait!
Geoff
kafermeister
QUOTE(PorschePony @ Jun 17 2003, 01:57 PM)

I appreciate all of the time, effort and patients you've invested in this project to ensure that 914 enthusiast have an opportunity to own something that wouldn't otherwise be available to them.

Thanks Again clap56.gif pray.gif

Rick Harris
PorschePony
OK, Here is where we are at.

I asked why we didn't get them. He stopped shipment, because the parts were not good looking. When he said that it wasn't quite as nice as the pic, he looked again and said that he didn't even want to ship because they would all be shipped back. He sent me a part. It is a cross between a 914 and a Pacer. Very rounded, must have been blown out of mold to quick?

Carson apologized and is sending replacements. He said he will send out from there (CA in 2 weeks when Carson makes good on their promise).

If anyone wants out, email me and I'll refund your money, and try to get it back from the distributor. I'm going to stick it out, since I have waited this long, its becoming the "Harry Potter Book " in the form of the R/C Body. Its not a lot of money individually, but overall it adds up.

So I'll email again in 2 weeks when I hear from our Guy. I'm trying to keep on top of this and will do whatever it takes to finish it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.