Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how much crap?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brer
kelly and I were talking about moving, and selling cars and moving crap and I came up with this little tongue twister.

How much crap could a cool car cart if a cool car could cart crap?

At the moment Seattle, Austin, San Francisco, possibly Chicago or ??
So how much crap can a cool car cart?

smoke.gif
SGB

How much crap could a cool car cart if a cool car could cart crap?

Two trunks of crap it could cart no doubt,
Until the rust caused the bottom to fall right out.
rhodyguy
if you take out the pass seat and pack carefully, a swap meet spot worth of parts.

k
JPB
As to draw a parallel to work; if it is designed to handel 500 lbs. it will carry 5000 and go faster heavier it gets! blink.gif
DerekKim
I've had a duffle bag in the back. Plus all of my tools. A med. uhaul box and a basket full of junk for my brother, my backpack of goodies. Then in the front I had my suitcase, a suit, and another smaller duffle bag. It holds quite a bit haha. I was driving my brothers stuff up to Arkansas for him.
alpha434
I'm not sure on max load out. But my girlfriend is just about sick of riding with the groceries by her feet. Hehe.
McMark
QUOTE(alpha434 @ Apr 1 2007, 12:58 PM) *

I'm not sure on max load out. But my girlfriend is just about sick of riding with the groceries by her feet. Hehe.

Do you not like your front trunk, or your girlfriend? happy11.gif

Here's my full trunk:

IPB Image
From this old thread...
jimtab
My wife and I camped out of our '74 for 3 weeks...and she doesn't like to "rough it" if you catch my drift....pack carefully....
JPB
What? Front wheel drive and water cooled! You just have broken all the rules mister blink.gif

QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 1 2007, 04:44 PM) *

QUOTE(alpha434 @ Apr 1 2007, 12:58 PM) *

Do you not like your front trunk, or your girlfriend? happy11.gif

Here's my full trunk:

IPB Image
From this old thread...

brer
wow McMark. w00t.gif

Elliot Cannon
I once brought home 8 ten foot lengths of plastic rain gutter from Home Depot in my 911 (a tail dragger but a cool car none the less). I stuck them in through the sun roof. It caught everyones attention including an Orange County Sherrif. Luckily he just laughed and kept driving.

Elliot
Joe Ricard
Normally I carry four 11" wide slicks, Floor jack, 20lb tool bag, Duffle bag with racing stuff in it. Helmet, cooler bag (2 six pack size).

I have carried about ten 2 x 4 x 10 boards.

Now that I have a wing I could probably carry lots more (think ladder rack) maybe not.
Aaron Cox
mark - thats a BMW 2002 motor is it not?
brer
ballast?
brer
hardcore
72914S
Once (when you couldn`t by Coors east of the Mississippi) a friend and I drove back from Colorado with 15 cases of beer in and on a 914.Yes I am that old.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.