Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bellows Pulley
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
whitey
I took the pulley that is attached to the lower side of the case and has the cable from the bellows to the air flappers thru it off for painting. I feel like misplaced a washer or ?. Is the install just the Pulley and specialized bolt or is there a washer in there somewhere. It is very sloppy with just the two items...Also, what should I torque the bolt?
rhodyguy
detail photo. let me know if you need a different aspect.

k
rjames
I was just under my car and noticed that the bellows only has 1 bolt holding it to the case- the other one is missing. Does anyone know what size the bolt is so I can replace it?

BTW sorry to hijack this thread...
whitey
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 21 2007, 01:07 PM) *

detail photo. let me know if you need a different aspect.

k

euro911
"Hell, I just have a rusty pully down there ... no bellows" bellowed the new 914 owner (me) ... at least now I know what that pully is for ... biggrin.gif We don't really need those in So Cal, do we?
rhodyguy
am i missing something when folks do a quote and make no comment? i don't get it. it's been puzzling for me for years.

k
LowGT
On my 1.7 the pulley was snug, on my 2.0 it was fairly wobbly. As long as you're not leaking oil out of the bolt hole it should be fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.