Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: West Coast Ramble Caravan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ScooterD
Borderline,
Thanks for putting this caravan together. I live in Los Altos, but I think I will drive over the hill and meet you guys at Denny's. It sounds like fun! I'm ready, I will be there before 10.
ScooterD driving.gif

Borderline
Great1 ScooterD! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow! You have a PM.

This is going to be fun!! piratenanner.gif
Demick
Is the Santa Cruz group going to be meeting up at Strawberry Village too? If so, leaving S.C. at 10am will put you at Strawberry Village a couple of hours early.

Demick
Borderline
Demick:

Yeah we're planning on stopping at Strawberry Village. Want to get thru SF before traffic. We should be there around 1:00.
kenschipper
QUOTE(Demick @ Jun 14 2007, 04:27 PM) *

Is the Santa Cruz group going to be meeting up at Strawberry Village too? If so, leaving S.C. at 10am will put you at Strawberry Village a couple of hours early.

Demick

MapPoint shows exactly 2 hours going up the coast to Mill Valley. We could always spend an hour looking at Canepa's multmillion collection of cars in Scotts Valley before we head out. 10 minutes from Santa Cruz. Porsche 917, 935, 962, about 10 959's, etc, etc,

Ken Schipper
carreraguy
QUOTE(kenschipper @ Jun 14 2007, 09:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Demick @ Jun 14 2007, 04:27 PM) *

Demick

MapPoint shows exactly 2 hours going up the coast to Mill Valley. We could always spend an hour looking at Canepa's multmillion collection of cars in Scotts Valley before we head out. 10 minutes from Santa Cruz. Porsche 917, 935, 962, about 10 959's, etc, etc,

Ken Schipper

Works for me but IF we do that - someone let me know and I'll meet you all there - no reason for me to drive by Scotts Valley to Dennys' and then turn around again! Definitley worth the visit by a group of 914's! Bring a camera for sure! I'll call Bill before I leave tomorrow.
Later,
roadster fan
I will be leaving Aptos a little later in the day, still hoping to clear SF before Friday traffic hits. If anyone needs anything from someone at the back of the pack in an SUV give me a call on the cell:

eight three one - two three four - eight two eight five

I will throw some tools and a jack in the back just in case dry.gif

See ya all at the double tree if nothing else smile.gif beer3.gif
Allan
I'm outta here. Got a much later start than I had planned (long story) but I hope to be rolling it by 3...

Time to driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.