Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 914 came today! it really did!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
jonferns

IPB Image
IPB Image
Allan
smilie_pokal.gif Finally!!!!

Looks nice.
jonferns

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
skline
I have those missing letters if you need them, I think they are NLA so it will be really expensive smile.gif

Just kidding but I really do have those letters. smile.gif
jonferns
so lots of pics and little feedback wink.gif
SLITS
Damn, the freakin' East Coasters stole another rust free Kalifornia Kar. We're gonna have to raise the "export fees" to stop this madness.

Nice car ..... have fun

Now, IMMEDIATELY take it apart and convert it to a six!
G e o r g e
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ May 6 2007, 05:46 PM) *

some more pics after the cleaning/wax....it had a layer of dust when it came off the truck...gave it a thorough cleaning...looks good....enjoy!

P-O-S-C ???
IPB Image

Previous owner sucks c... confused24.gif
rmital
..okay Jon....it's here...now get your driver's license and enjoy that thang'! driving.gif
smj
Congrats Jon, that's a fine looking car. Though two of those pictures jammed together made me worry for a second that somebody had cut and sectioned the front trunk... smile.gif
mikelsr
Great looking teener. Have a blast with it.
jonferns
will do, getting it registered/insured this week

RoadGlue
Looks great! God, it looks almost exactly the same as my 914 in fact.

Have fun!
So.Cal.914
All the way from Cali sniffing the butt of a Ferarri, that ain't right...

Nice teener, take care of it and it will take care of you. Have fun...Be safe.
Gint
Looks good! You're gonna have some serious fun in that.
skline
Here is a pic of the some of the letters I have on the bench here, I have about 4 more complete sets, this one seems to be missing the R. It's probably on the floor here in a pile of crap next to my bench, I need to do some cleaning soon. smile.gif
orthobiz
Now the madness begins! I just love yellow 'teeners. Good luck!

My buddy had his Benz brought from Seattle to NYC; he insisted that it ride up front on the top of the trailer so stuff wouldn't fall on it from cars above and so it wouldn't be moved as much. It's several years later and I still don't think all of the bugs are scraped off the front of that thing! Better sniffing the Ferrari...

Paul
Rick L
Nice Ride! We expect to see it next year at Hershey! I'd love to see some pics of the engine bay. Yours is the same color, year and engine as mine. I have some interior pieces you might be interested in (seats, armrest, backpad) if you don't mind tan instead of black.
jonferns
Hey Scott, just sent you a PM.

Rick, i'll take some tonight.
Heeltoe914
Eng lid PO SC

Previous owners second choice
Porsche of South Carolina
Pissed of shipping company
Or
Porsche of Southern California

I love the car Yellow has alway been right next to Zambeezee? green with me. love them both. Enjoy the toy or (Pick Out Soft Carpet) for the long winter restoration. But it Looks like a driver as is enjoy.

dont mind my fun bored at work.
jonferns

IPB Image
jonferns
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Rick L
Very clean! You gotta love a SoCal Car.....Salt?....What's that!?
driving.gif aktion035.gif
jonferns
smile.gif
jonferns
heres a video of the car first coming off of the carrier
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.