Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help! just an interior ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
i'm helping put it back together. the pedal wood and acess covers where removed to intall fuel pump wiring and steel fuel lines. unfortunately i didnt dissasemble. that being said kenny try's hard but still inexperianced and doesnt remember how the wood is secured.
does anyone have info.. and/or pictures of attaching areas and screws for the wood peice under the pedal? confused24.gif
mike thumb3d.gif
Marlow
Left side
Marlow
right side
orange914
thanks marlow, that really helped! interior all done, under hood buttoned up, front end off jack stands. just gotta bend rear lines up from tunnel to engine. beerchug.gif mueba.gif
Click to view attachment
orange914
got the steel lines bent and insulated (hot rod claims 2-3% h.p. gain by insulating). 1st picture is of the 2 coming from the tunnel lines up to the engine and other misc. all done except presntly chasing a leak in front around the newly relocated fuel pump lines. confused24.gif be driving.gif clap56.gif soon
used a/c stick on insulating tape
Click to view attachment
orange914
Click to view attachment
orange914
return line to regulator\
Click to view attachment
Andyrew
Insulating! Theres another way to catch your car on fire! (JK)

Looking good! Insulating would be a great way to keep your fuel temps down.. but a good cover plate would do that and more.. Make sure you do something for the source of the vapor lock problem.. which I belive you did put the pump in the front trunk.. right??
orange914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 13 2007, 08:44 AM) *

Insulating! Theres another way to catch your car on fire! (JK)

Looking good! Insulating would be a great way to keep your fuel temps down.. but a good cover plate would do that and more.. Make sure you do something for the source of the vapor lock problem.. which I belive you did put the pump in the front trunk.. right??

10-4, did the whole thing-swaybar, front pump relocate and steel line w/ high pressure/lined goodyear fuel line thru out. (at $4 a foot blink.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.