Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of making EVILWERKS shirts, want one?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Foster
Nice logo. I'd buy one on coolness factor alone.

My .02, Big logo on back, small something on front in pocket area.
(Except for Toast's, gives me a reason to stare, bein as I don't read too fast happy11.gif )

I think just the name up the sleeves (w/o devil) would look good on the longsleeve version.

Also think it'd look best on a white tee.

Oh yeah, and stickers... d dd dddefinetally stickers.
drewvw

don't get too cute with the design, looks pretty good as is. I would be in for a T-shirt (long sleeve if you are making them) and some stickers.

evilwear: for the 914 hobbyist on the go

Dr Evil
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jun 6 2007, 07:26 PM) *

Diddn't mean to cause no fuss, just trying to be helpful.

Zach

Now, you sound like you were taking me serious, stop that. You know I was screwing with you and I am sensitive to when I think I hurt peoples feelings. Who needs a hug? grouphug.gif

Your input is always welcome, I am just bitter because I am sick of studying. See you on the 14th?
markb
I'm in for one also, long sleeve if you make them.
914Tom
hi Dr.

you ship it to germany ?

make me an prescription for 2 stickers and 1 shirt (M).

TOM

iamchappy
I'd take 2.....
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 7 2007, 12:33 AM) *

Zach

Now, you sound like you were taking me serious, stop that. You know I was screwing with you and I am sensitive to when I think I hurt peoples feelings. Who needs a hug? grouphug.gif

Your input is always welcome, I am just bitter because I am sick of studying. See you on the 14th?

Indeed, the 14th it is.
Scotty B, I'm callin' you out. Take a half day and come with us, you tosser!

Zach
Dr Evil
QUOTE(914Tom @ Jun 7 2007, 05:03 AM) *

hi Dr.

you ship it to germany ?

make me an prescription for 2 stickers and 1 shirt (M).

TOM

Sure, it shouldnt cost ya too much extra.

rhodyguy
i'm not a fan of BIG BOLD STUFF ACROSS THE FRONT. i think the whole image full size on the back with the just the evil guy and the web addy on the upper left front would be the ticket. i'd buy.

k
Dr Evil
Ya, me too. I am a less is more kind of guy. I will look into making a few on the front for the ladies so we have an excuse to stare at their boobs without getting into too much trouble, though happy11.gif
rhodyguy
in that case, make the website addy very small so we older guys have a reason the get real close and squint to read them...er, it. great design btw.

k
scotty b
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jun 7 2007, 05:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 7 2007, 12:33 AM) *

Zach

Indeed, the 14th it is.
Scotty B, I'm callin' you out. Take a half day and come with us, you tosser!

Sorry Zach some of us have this thing called a JOB. That is when you get up very early in the morning ( like BEFORE 10 am.) go somewhere and perform rediculous tasks so that you can get MONEY in return. With that MONEY you can then afford to LIVE and buy 914 parts. Wish I could sad.gif OR you and mike could come down on STAURDAY. This one of 2 days each week that people who WORK have off to enjoy life dry.gif allegedly

Next time holmes

Zach

s.ryan

Count me in.
Snafu
I'll take one.
d7n7master
Add me (us) for two. One (1ea)XL & one (1ea) L - both short sleeve.
What color combos / styles are available? thumb3d.gif
Bill Smith
count me in for one XL
daveyboybadion
Hi Mike, I'm in for one XXL if you opt for a real silkscreen. The inkjet iron-ons and heat transfers are just crap IMO...daveyboy
maf914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 6 2007, 12:59 PM) *

And Zach, NO SHIRT FOR YOU stick.gif (JK, of course)

laugh.gif I recently watched the old Seifeld episode with the Soup Nazi, "NO SOUP FOR YOU!". Great episode. laugh.gif

Dr., I'll pitch in for a couple of shirts (XL and M). Nice design. thumb3d.gif
anderssj
Hi Mike,

NICE design . . . count me in for 2 XLs, short sleeves.

Did you ever talk to Chuck about the other trannies?

Thanks!
xperu
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 6 2007, 12:08 PM) *

I have wanted to make some EVILWERKS shirts for a while and am trying ot see if anyone would be interested in them. I dont know what minimum order I need, or where I will get them done (places down the street, net) but if there is interest, I will look into it. I figure I can use what little revenue I get from them to put back into the club some how; door prizes for events, monthly give aways, yadda yadda.

Just firing up a flare!

Logo on back would look like this:
Click to view attachment

Front would probably be just the company name. Suggestions are appreciated and, depending on how closely they match my own opinion, will be listened to wink.gif

I would like two, one for mw and one for the wife.
Rick L
I'll take 2 in Large.
Great Design!
warrenoliver
I would like two also.

Warrenoliver
Dr Evil
WOW! No shortage of interest. I wil definetly get rolling on this as time allows.
I am going to check into some shops near by as well to see if they are cost effective, and quality appropriate. I figure if I can get them done locally then that saves on some major shipping from another shop to me and such. Gonna see, all I know is speculation at this point biggrin.gif
BiG bOgGs
One L for me

One M for the wife

Two XS for the kids

As for comment on the design.... KISS
JPB
Anything thats you have to offer I will get and support, however, the horned and hooved dude and I don't get along to well so this one is a negative brother. beer.gif
d914
in for two
Pat Garvey
Oh Great Evil One!

I'm in for 2, to cover my svelte body. XL, that is.

We thank you from the Bell of Blue, in the mighty Commonwealth of Rendell.

Yo!

Pat
Dr Evil
Hey All,
Quick update. I found a shop down the street that can do the job for a reasonable cost and I wont have to pay to ship them to me from out of state sources. I am getting closer to getting it done biggrin.gif

Any suggestions for cheap shipping?
GTeener
clap56.gif nice design

If you want to have stickers made, I used these folks to make my "Got Cones?" stickers a while back (1 color). They did a good job and were reasonably priced.

http://123stickers.com
McMark
Shirts will fit in a USPS Priority Flat Rate Mailer. I think they're $4.90 for whatever you can cram inside.
Dr Evil
Sounds like a plan. So far I am only looking at regular T-shirts (easy first) with small graphic on front and large on the back. If shipping is as above then it is looking like $20 per shirt shipped (probably less for multiple orders if I can stuff more into the package).

Oppinions on the price?
Grelber
I'd go $20. shipped for one.
iamchappy
I'll go 2 for 20 lets do it Dr. Evil man.
scottb
i'd go $20 each for 4 ... xl shirts....

put 'em in an envelope and send 'em north!

cheers.........

scott happy11.gif
914Tom
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 4 2007, 01:11 AM) *

Shirts will fit in a USPS Priority Flat Rate Mailer. I think they're $4.90 for whatever you can cram inside.

si,

also USPS Priority Mail International - Flat Rate 11$
maximum wight is 4lbs.

LINK

exceptions for germany 'Human remains' so,
don't send shi* av-943.gif
and
playing cards, except in complete decks properly wrapped WTF.gif

source USPS homepage as linked ...

TOM
rhodyguy
the dif between grnd and priority is pennies. no flat rate box, priority only, unless mutiple tees are included. i'm in for 2 in XL. the P.O. will have all the free boxes you need.

k
D1A3
I'm in for one XL at $20. Let us know when your ready to place the order and I will paypal you the money.
Dr Evil
I need a min of 12 to get them made. If anyone wants anything other than Black then I need 12 of you who want it (white?)

Let me know. I am assembling a list based on the posts here and can update it with new info as I go biggrin.gif
914Tom
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 4 2007, 10:07 PM) *

the dif between grnd and priority is pennies. no flat rate box, priority only, unless mutiple tees are included. i'm in for 2 in XL. the P.O. will have all the free boxes you need.

k

i'm talking about international service.
the charge for prio. gnd.int. is 32$ for 4lbs.

in this case prio FLAT for about 11$ is a offer.
difference is 2100 pennies

TOM
rhodyguy
if they're black, i'm out. i hate black tees. tom, i was refering to domestic pm. i'm sure the bulk of the tees will be shipped within the continental united states.

k
D1A3
Put me on the list for white, and I hope there are at least 12 of us here that will pony up for one...
Dr Evil
WOW! I just set up a list for all of those who expressed interest in the regular short sleeved shirt and it is up to 65 blink.gif

Options I am still going to look into:
- Long sleeve
- Graphics on sleeves for long sleeve
- Verify quality of shirt. Desired traits: no tag, 100%cotton, heavy (no nipple visibility)
- Colors: Black and white at the moment.

Info I will need now is:
- Color preference
- Sleeve preference
- sticker?
- Size and qty

If you all would be so kind as to repost/post the requested info I can assemble an order sheet and see what the viability of getting different types is.

Thanks!
Coy
Doctor...

I love black Ts so I'll take one in Large for sure, but never buy two the same...

I can send you the logo in vector format to cut down on prep time from the silk screener and to make the E-mail address the same font as the if you want.
rhodyguy
white, short sleeve, XL x2. this is going to be nothing but work for you mike. thank you. when the final price is nailed down, i"ll pay pre production. that out of pocket on the production, and the time lag til they sell sucks. i know how it is.

k
D1A3
One shirt: White, XL, Short Sleeve. By sticker I assume a nice little sticker for the car, if so, that is great too! Let me know when your ready to place the order and need paypal, etc.

If you do a kids shirt size, I'll take one of those too!!! Size 4T for the futre mechanic and driver of my '76! driving.gif
914Mike
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 4 2007, 01:57 PM) *

Info I will need now is:
- Color preference
- Sleeve preference
- sticker?
- Size and qty

Thanks!

1 White XL
2 black XL
Sticker?, sure! w00t.gif
blitZ
1 black short sleeve XL

Thanks
nomore9one4
If you need more orders for white put me down for 2 Large.

If not, 2 Black (large) will do.
1bad914
2 White XL
Kirmizi
1 Black XL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.