Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of making EVILWERKS shirts, want one?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dr Evil
I have wanted to make some EVILWERKS shirts for a while and am trying ot see if anyone would be interested in them. I dont know what minimum order I need, or where I will get them done (places down the street, net) but if there is interest, I will look into it. I figure I can use what little revenue I get from them to put back into the club some how; door prizes for events, monthly give aways, yadda yadda.

Just firing up a flare!

Logo on back would look like this:
Click to view attachment

Front would probably be just the company name. Suggestions are appreciated and, depending on how closely they match my own opinion, will be listened to wink.gif
TravisNeff
That'd be great! What about long sleeve T's as an option?
Coy
I'd absolutely buy one!
mills914/s
Go for it. That would be cool. Hook it up Dr./////
Small stickers too would be tight!!!
plas76targa
I might buy one ... biggrin.gif

Just kidding, count me in for 4, one for me and one for each of the varmints!
BMXerror
Count me in! Always willing to help a Med Student earn some extra cash. Plus I'm always down for something evil!
Mark D.
McMark
I'd get one. Peak Promotions is a members brother. He's the one who will be doing the WCR shirts.
pin31
I'd like one (looks cool, nice design).

Tim
Gint
I'd love one!

If you take this suggestion...

You're going to go to a lot of effort and some expense to get this done. Don't put your logo on a cheap ass, poor quality t shirt.
Dr Evil
Right on!

Mark, I would be glad to use Peak Promotions (keep it inthe family). if you got any info on min order and cost that would be great so I can start to gauge price and such.

Lon sleeves sound cool if I get a minimum order for 'em. Stickers sound cool too. I'll talk to HeloMech, he is the sticker king.

Just to give due credit, the design was done for me by Jaroen for one of the events last year where I needed a logo for the contributors section on the back of their shirts. He laughed at my attempt and I liked this one better wink.gif

Dr Evil
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 6 2007, 01:28 PM) *

I'd love one!

If you take this suggestion...

You're going to go to a lot of effort and some expense to get this done. Don't put your logo on a cheap ass, poor quality t shirt.

Never! I wouldnt do it if it was crappy. I dont want to see my nipples through the shirt either blink.gif
McMark
It's not bad at all, send him an email for a quote. Tell him I sent you. wink.gif Doing a run of mixed long sleeve, short sleeve shouldn't be a problem.
jonferns
great idea! count me for one.....---JON biggrin.gif
type47fan
Mike,

Me too! I'd like one.

Thanks,
John
Shouldn't the "evil one" have a stethoscope?

Shouldn't you be looking for a part for me?

Shouldn't you be studying?

If it is priced right, I'd be in for one.
SLITS
I'd take one on one condition ..... It must have Noels' full image on it ...... you're fuchin' ugly.
Dr Evil
yes, could anyone put a stethoscope on the devil? That would be a cool little detail.

DrEVIL - r = DEVIL happy11.gif
914nerd
I'd be in for one as well
BigDBass
I'd go for a long sleeved one. Sticker too!
RoninEclipse2G
Long sleeve should have something on the sleeve too, maybe a 914 logo or the silhouette of a teener, maybe in flames? I'd definitly buy one like that
Dr Evil
Interesting suggestion, I was thinking it needs something down the arms, too.

Any further design will have to be done by someone else as I am not a savvy with the software. Ideas, no problem.

Toast
I would be interested! aktion035.gif

I'd like a mid-sleve in size small with the print right across the chest. biggrin.gif

IMO, I think the email addy should be red with black lettering also.

toast.gif
Dr Evil
I think I found a model happy11.gif You will wear it well. As for the email addy, if someone wants to change the font I am cool with that. I added it in in MS paint as that is all I have (I have a photoshop IQ of 30, and availability of 0)
Trevorg7
I'd get at least one. I like 'em clean and simple, long sleeve are great.

T
BMXerror
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 6 2007, 10:49 AM) *

yes, could anyone put a stethoscope on the devil? That would be a cool little detail.

DrEVIL - r = DEVIL happy11.gif

Good idea.
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 6 2007, 11:43 AM) *

I'd like a mid-sleve in size small with the print right across the chest. biggrin.gif

I would like that too. wink.gif
Mark D.
jimtab
Short or mid sleeve or better yet polo type shirt...Jaroen has the touch doesn't he....I'm in for a pair...good idea to put Noel on them...REAL good.....
Dr Evil
Dirty old men stick.gif
TravisNeff
You gotta have your hobbies.. drooley.gif
VaccaRabite
Are you attached to the email address? It does not seem to work very well to me - rather complex as emails go.

Something like evilwerks@... would flow better and expand your brand at the same time. (If you did do this, I'd also register "evilworks@..." and just point it to the same email box - really easy to do, and it is a miss-spelling that is going to be made.) Also, if you ever wanted to work on non-914 trannies as your hobbies and interests expanded, a "914" email might drive off potential customers.

MakeMy914Go@... is kinda long, kinda hard to type, and is too vanilla for the rest of your brand.

Instead of the pitchfork, maybe give the devil some sort of automotive tool, or a gearstack maul or something.

IMHO of course.

Zach
Dr Evil
Jeez rolleyes.gif

"My fingers cramp when typing your sooooo loooong address <sob>" tongue.gif

Well, I am not looking to expand my empire and the email is registered and free. Evilwerks was taken, lest I would have it. I dont seek out non-914 trannies, when they come to me I fix them (930, 911, etc), but I like supporting our group the most and as such devote my time and efforts appropriately. Also, I have 0 aspirations of expanding my biz so this is in NO WAY to get the word out about me and what I do.
My main point is that I wanted a shirt, my wardrobe is needing some more shirts, and I was interested to see if I others would like one so I could get enough numbers up to get one for me biggrin.gif
I am not intending on making ANY proffit off of these, FYI. All procedes will in some way be recycled back into the club (I will only be marking them $1-2 over cost so I may make a whopping $20-40, but it will pay for bolts for door prizes or give away or group buy discount, etc. Hmmmm)

So, the email can go all together or stay as it is.

And Zach, NO SHIRT FOR YOU stick.gif (JK, of course)

Oh ya, the email is not case sensitive, I just print it that way so it is easy to remember wink.gif
7TPorsh
An outine of a 914 would would really add flare!
bondo
I'm interested, as long as it's not black. smile.gif
JRust
I'd be up for one also! Let us know how much & when!
brer
Mascot cartoon character?

I think you've already got a pretty saleable brand identity.
and yes... I would buy one.
rigglet
Two words....Hell yeah!!!

Count me in for at least two!
Dr Evil
QUOTE(brer @ Jun 6 2007, 05:30 PM) *

Mascot cartoon character?

Yo no comprendo, Hermano lagomorph confused24.gif

Disagree? Suggestion?
brer
sorry dude.
should have kept my mouth shut.
I realize that its not cool now.

smile.gif

they creep me out.
but thats me.

BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Mike: Good idea,I'd take 2 shirts and a sticker. Dave slap.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(brer @ Jun 6 2007, 05:59 PM) *

sorry dude.
should have kept my mouth shut.
I realize that its not cool now.

smile.gif

they creep me out.
but thats me.

av-943.gif Your a unique individual.
Eh, originaly it was just a trident.
Dr Evil
This will happen, it wont start until after my last test on the 13th, but keep the votes coming!

I already have a more subtle sepparate design that I want done as well. I am working with Coy on it. Hes a good dude.

I love this place wub.gif
DerekKim
I'm in for a mid or short sleeve shirt! I'd love to get more 914 related shirts. I only have 2 as of right now sad.gif
VaccaRabite
Diddn't mean to cause no fuss, just trying to be helpful.

Zach
mrhurtalot
aye
KaptKaos
Three words: 100 Percent Cotton

Please make sure they are cotton and I'll get one.
jimtab
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 6 2007, 12:02 PM) *

Dirty old men stick.gif

You're just jealous cause your too young to understand..... biggrin.gif I like to think I was a dirty YOUNG man also....I did my best ....really..... happy11.gif
scotty b
How about getting them made from that open mesh football jersey material. That way I can flaunt my hard nips when the weather is right laugh.gif As for down the sleeves on a long sleeve....how about a stretched out pitch fork ?? Oh Oh Oh the pitch fork end should actually be a shift fork mueba.gif
Crazyhippy
I'll take one
boxstr
One in 100% Pima cotton, so soft, and no neck tags. CCLIN914NATION
ws91420
I would be in Mike for a shirt and a sticker.
terrymason
Count me in
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.