Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special Offer to help a buddy out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
As some of you may have read a buddy is going to be on the hook for the hotel bill for the last gathering. If you haven't read about it here it is.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=73056

While I didn't attend, I enjoy going to these events, meeting the people and seeing the cars and I would hate to have them not happen in the future because of this, so here's the deal:

There are 20 sets of targa top holders in this picture. If you ordered them they would normaly cost you about $26 (freight included) per set. To help a buddy out, they are $20 per set (freight included).

How to order: paypal $20 for one set, $40 for 2 and so on to:

Paypal address: shirleysime@sbcglobal.net

PM me with the paypal transaction details and your USPS shipping address

If you want to pay by cheque, mail it to:

Mark De Bernardi
7846 Winding Way
Fair Oaks, CA 95628

But send me a PM or email letting me know you want some/how many.

Help a buddy out and get something needed for your car.
toon1
I'm in for 2sets sending PM
highways
Mula sent. 2 sets.
dyw914
Funds sent via Paypal for 2 sets. Thanks.
Johny Blackstain
Paypal funds sent for 1 set.

cool_shades.gif
VaccaRabite
Paypal set for one set.

My car only needs one set, right?

Zach
GWN7
Just to clairfy something......the paypal address given isn't mine (I don't do paypal) it is the same one from the donation thread.

So if you don't PM me your transaction details (copy & paste them to the PM) I don't know if they have been payed for, nor do I have a shipping address to send them to. smile.gif
cobra94563
I'm in for a set.
Paypal sent.
Chris - Thanks.
McMark
ohmy.gif Bruce, you're a saint. Very cool of you! smiley_notworthy.gif I'll buy you a beer at the RRC.
KELTY360
You're the man Bruce. Sending $50 by check for two sets to Mark. PM being sent.
blitZ
Paypal sent for one set.

Thanks drunk.gif
toomanyinkc
Paypal & PM sent. very generous of you.
mudfoot76
Paypal + a little extra sent beerchug.gif
fitsbain
Paypal sent, and PM forth comming.
Phoenix914
Just sent funds for 1 set. Thanks
GWN7
QUOTE(mudfoot76 @ Jun 22 2007, 06:28 AM) *

Paypal + a little extra sent beerchug.gif

Mudfoot,

I didn't get a PM with your shipping info?
GWN7
1 lonely set left......the three at the bottom are spoken for but I haven't got shipping/confirmation info yet..........

The pile of envelopes is some of stuff I'll be mailing out this week.
ptravnic
$ sent via paypal, pm sent, 2 sets coming my way = giddyup
GWN7
Update...all the pieces were bulk mailed out to a admin in Corona last week. They are packed in bubble envelopes and addressed to each of you who helped out. When he gets them he will mail them out to each of you.

Thanks again for your support beerchug.gif
boxstr
Looks like the debt owed is way more than Mark has let on....this according to the latest on the Hilton buyout.
Hilton Hotels (HLT, news, msgs) agreed Tuesday to an all-cash buyout from Blackstone Group (BX, news, msgs) in a deal that adds up to $26 billion including assumed debt. The deal would make Blackstone the world's largest hotel owner.

Blackstone plans to purchase all of Hilton's outstanding stock for $47.50 per share, a 32% premium to the stock's $36.05 closing price on Tuesday -- roughly $20.1 billion, plus about $6 billion in debt.

Andrew Didora of Jefferies & Co. said the transaction shows the lodging sector provides solid value. He was pleased with Blackstone's plan to grow the Hilton business. "This shows Blackstone has confidence in the fundamental trends in the industry," Didora wrote in a client note.

Didora also sees the acquisition giving a boost to Starwood Hotel & Resorts Worldwide (HOT, news, msgs), due to its similar structure to Hilton. Shares of Hilton were up 26% this morning at $45.47; Starwood shares were also rising, up 8% at $74.64.

Bruce keep makin those targa top holders.
CCLIN914NATION

GWN7
Update........they arrived in Corrona Friday and are being mailed out to everyone who helped out.... today

Thanks again

beerchug.gif
fitsbain
Great!!!

And Thanks
Johny Blackstain
Got em! Thanks! thumb3d.gif

BTW: post #906 for me!
Aaron Cox
that was fast!
cobra94563
got them, too! Thanks! biggrin.gif (california)
MoveQik
Got mine today. Thanks Bruce!
Phoenix914
Got mine yesterday. Thanks, Bruce!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.