Full Version: Save McMark from Paris Hilton's evil minions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ConeDodger
Oh look! That is Yopu in the avatar!

Donate to save a McMark!!!
Justinp71
I just sent some money... clap56.gif

Hopefully someone will be brave enough to organize the event next year... biggrin.gif
smj
Bump... Don't make me pull this thread over and donate a second time, mister!

Rob: Can you indicate how many individuals have donated? How many have done so more than once?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(smj @ Jul 20 2007, 01:55 PM) *

Bump... Don't make me pull this thread over and donate a second time, mister!

Rob: Can you indicate how many individuals have donated? How many have done so more than once?

Steve,
I will give that a shot tomorrow evening.... I have been traveling all day and just checked in to my hotel in Jacksonville.... It's a Hyatt!!! Not a Hilton. No more Hilton for the 7000 + members of the 914World!!!
KELTY360
icon_bump.gif Anything new to report?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 28 2007, 03:28 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Anything new to report?

Why yes... I can report that I spent a week in Jacksonville FL with 1200 Ph.D. at a seminar. Contrary to what you might think, it was not boring. Well, ok, it might have been a little boring. biggrin.gif

Things are quiet so far but patience... This isn't going to happen quickly.
McMark
Waiting to hear a response. Moving at the pace of law. rolleyes.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 28 2007, 09:15 PM) *

Waiting to hear a response. Moving at the pace of law. rolleyes.gif

I just spent a week at a Hyatt and I have to tell you... It was $82 a night group rate. The hotel was nicer. The city was a destination not a stop on the way... The hotel chain doesn't have an idiot heiress fuchin up their reputation either!

Of course, there were 1200 of us...
JRust
Finally got around to adding to the fund. I hope all is going well! How are the pics coming confused24.gif biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif This might be coming to a head. w00t.gif
Allan
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 30 2007, 10:44 PM) *

Paris get involved? av-943.gif
DNHunt
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jul 31 2007, 07:39 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 30 2007, 10:44 PM) *

Paris get involved? av-943.gif

Good one Allen. It's nice to start the morning with a good laugh. Hang in there Mark

Dave
LowGT
Better look out, Grandpa is taking away Paris's inheritance. Now she will really want her money. stromberg.gif
ConeDodger
Out of respect for Howard's hospitalization and ultimately his passing, I have not updated this for a couple weeks. Mark's problem of course pales next to our dear departed Howard... Now that we have all had a few days, I wanted to get this back on your minds...

Donate to the McFund... Save a Mark!
BMXerror
News?
Mark D.
914nerd
Yeah
What's the status?
McMark
Still waiting for info from the legal 'team'. No settlement yet. sad.gif
ConeDodger
Save a McMark!!! It is the right thing to do...

Get out and drive those teeners fast and leave that gas guzzling SUV at home... Then send the money you saved to the McFund!!!
ConeDodger
Not trying to chair.gif you guys up over this... But Mark needs a little help. I expect we are close to what we need but not yet there... If you got a dime... Toss it in the hat. Donation information is found prior to this in the thread.
ConeDodger
Bump and a free pic...
ConeDodger
Bump and a pic...

This is a sweet fuel cell install in the Bumblebee's belly...
ConeDodger
Paris is a bad girl! Mark is a nice guy. Save a Mark. Donate now!
KELTY360
Was there ever a resolution to this issue?
McMark
They haven't contacted me in awhile, but the statute of limitations is five years. dry.gif
Grimstead
I would still call that a good sign biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.