Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found an interesting set of 916 pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jaminM3
Looks beautiful and I think I've seen the pictures before. Or, maybe just a similar car.
shelby/914
Appears to be the car Gust posted pix of about a week ago when it arrived in Austria. He included a video of a ride in it. driving.gif
Snafu
Its for sale. No price given.

914-6 for sale
Dave_Darling
The pics in the ad appear to be from when it was for sale in San Francisco, about six months (or more) ago. The car is no longer for sale, and Treadway AFAIK had nothing whatsoever to do with it. He was probably trying to get a cut if someone found the car on his site... wink.gif

The first batch look like the pictures that were in the first evil-bay auction for the car, going on five years ago I think. (Or heck, maybe longer ago than that!!)

--DD
Gustl
QUOTE(Snafu @ Jul 12 2007, 01:07 AM) *

Its for sale. No price given.

914-6 for sale

that's an old info

the car already sold to Europe
Gustl
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Jul 12 2007, 12:08 AM) *
Appears to be the car Gust posted pix of about a week ago when it arrived in Austria. He included a video of a ride in it. driving.gif

yepp, that's it

here's the post
Gustl
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jul 12 2007, 04:03 AM) *
The first batch look like the pictures that were in the first evil-bay auction for the car, going on five years ago I think. (Or heck, maybe longer ago than that!!)

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.