Well, that's an oxymoron .... "Burnt Bread being coy" ...... stirthepot.gif
ThinAir
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 28 2007, 09:06 AM) *

Suzanne Dranow

WOW! This is a real honor.
fiid
QUOTE(brant @ Aug 27 2007, 09:36 PM) *

QUOTE(fiid @ Aug 27 2007, 04:08 PM) *

bump because I'm going smile.gif and I keep losing the thread.

I'm behind on email and catching up tonight.
wanted to let you know I got your registration money though!

can't wait
brant

Sweet! Thanks!

Hotel room is booked as well smile.gif yay.

TROJANMAN
Please get your regeistrations in, or email BRANT and let him know what's up. Reservations for the restaurants are going in at the end of the week wink.gif
brant
yep...
last call folks.
email and let me know if you want in

I'm out of town for a race weekend (thursday, friday, sat. and sunday) so I'll check email on monday and give the numbers to the reservations.
please contact me this weekend if you want to go
brant
akellym
Where's the count down confused24.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(akellym @ Sep 11 2007, 02:47 PM) *

The Ofshulle Countdown

Gint
QUOTE(akellym @ Sep 11 2007, 02:47 PM) *

Top right corner!
jimtab
For anyone who is thinking of coming last minute and is worried about a room...our LOVELY birthday fairy has a room going begging because of lifestyle conflicts...or maybe she's gonna hook up with one of us...WOOHOO... av-943.gif Seriously though, she has paid for the sucker and if someone needs a room...it's for sale....help the gal out...she is the bomb. wub.gif
jgara962
Greg,

Did you get my PM about the wine?

drunk.gif

John
TROJANMAN
Yes Sir. And thank you once again.

Delicato has been more than generous..

This is a charitable event, and all donations are greatly appreciated. smile.gif

It was nice of you, and your company, to step up once again and help support our event beerchug.gif

We thank ALL of our sponsors wub.gif

TROJANMAN
I'm calling in reservation numbers tomorrow.
Time to poop or get off the pot.
biggrin.gif
SLITS
I'm constipated, so I'll get off.
Toast
pain30.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
We will all be eagerly awaiting the posting of the visuals of this legendary "running of the 'teeners". drooley.gif popcorn[1].gif
akellym
What happend to the sunshine for the weekend? Now it's saying rain for Friday and Sat!
Toast
That is Utah for ya. dry.gif
TROJANMAN
Forecast is for "isolated" T Storms. I wouldn't sweat it.
That usually equates to a passing evening shower. wink.gif
Toast
Or Snow! (BTDT) dry.gif
TROJANMAN
PROPOSED SCHEDULE:

Friday

Arrivals all day

4:30 - Sunset drive through Arches National Park. No guide is planned, so everyone is on their own. There's only one way in and out, so it's unlikely that even Brian could get lost. laugh.gif

7:30 - BBQ at the Hotel (provided)

Saturday

9:30 - Rise and Shine Show in Parking Lot

11:00 - Leave for group drive through the La Salle Mountains.

12:30ish - Group lunch (provided) at the Dino Tracks

1:30ish - Drive down canyon (past the red cliffs lodge)

After 1:30 you're on your own until dinner. Mrs. Brant is planning a hike for those of you who are interested. It will not be anything to difficult.
If anyone is interested in leading a group drive, after the morning drive, feel free to do so.

6:15 - Dinnerat the Red Cliffs Lodge (provided)
Awards will be presented, as well as a charity raffle.

Sunday

Breakfast Buffet at the Red Cliffs Lodge

They have reserved the banquet room for us. The cost is $12.95 per person, and I hear it is quite tasty.

Bye - bye smile.gif

IPB Image
TROJANMAN
icon_bump.gif
jaminM3
Hey Trojanman! I got a warning that they are doing construction on the La Salle Loop road. There is a 100 mile bicycle ride that is planned for October 6th.

Here is a snippet:

The Bridge is still out! We announced the final word a month ago that the Federal Highway Administration's construction of the bridge along the LaSal Loop road used previously at the Moab Century Tour would not be ready in time for the October 6th ride.

I don't know the exact route you have planned but I thought you would like to know that there is a bridge out and you can't complete a loop.

confused24.gif
TROJANMAN
Thanks. I'll have to call the forest service. I am trying to remember where there was a bridge on the loop idea.gif
Gint
The LaSal loop road runs off of 128 and then back to 128 (a loop). But 128 should be open.

IPB Image

TROJANMAN
I called the restaurant, and they said the road does not loop through. No biggie. We have alternatives smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.