Full Version: Brad Penn 20/50
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
byndbad914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 19 2007, 02:43 PM) *

QUOTE(George H. @ Jul 19 2007, 02:21 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 19 2007, 01:19 PM) *

Tim,
There is a place in ARVADA that carries it for 3.80 a quart (and that's a retail price). But you have to buy it by the case. smile.gif

a place in Arvada hell it's the main distrbutor Hill petroleum

those in Socal i was given a company in long beach thats becoming a local retailer krs distribution give them a call(5624372310) ask for kevin . there is also a place in the valley, didn't get the name. but i can give you the guys name at hill pet. to find out beerchug.gif

He's the one that referred the race shop closer to me (nice guy).
Ironically, they're selling it cheaper than the distributor (hill), and apparently below retail wink.gif

nice, when I called BP they gave me the guy in Brighton - probably didn't know where Superior dry.gif was when I was living there and just started guessing and I recognized that name. When the time comes I will check out the Arvada one since that is much closer.

What is the place near you? And where is that? (I forget what city you live near but I think just down by Denver). I end up in Denver all the time and buying by the case, cheaper is cheaper!
TROJANMAN
I posted the address on the local site.
I'm in Greenwood Village
smj
I got a nice email response this morning from Jennifer Taylor at Brad-Penn and from the distributor she CC'd, Hill Petroleum. They've identified a shop in Danville, CA as being closest to me in Berkeley. I'm not sure if Monte is doing retail or wholesale, and the included phone number is a cell phone -- I had to leave a message for him.

Here's what Norm Fischer at Hill Petro had to say:

CODE
Subject: Penn Grade 1 Racing Oils

Good morning, Steve.  I understand you are trying to locate some Penn Grade 1 Racing Oil for an older air-cooled application.  We currently have a distributor near you in Danville, CA. by the name of Karmont Development.  The contact there is Monte Berney, and he can be reached at 925-766-4680.

If any questions or concerns arise that Monte cannot help you with, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks for your interest in this fantastic oil, Steve.  Have a fun, safe summer.

Norm Fisher, CLS
Sales Manager
Hill Petroleum
www.hillpetroleum.com
303-424-6262
rfuerst911sc
For us Central Florida folks I found out that Neumann oil in Tampa sells Brad Penn oil. I called them on Friday and the guy told me the price was $37.31 per case ( 12 ) so that's $3.10 per quart for 20w50. Phone # 813-884-4544. No affiliation just passing on info piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.