Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
zymurgist
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Jul 18 2007, 12:54 AM) *

I never thought or heard that they were trying to be like real Porsche wheels. I had them for 7 years in California. I think it was the krauts last ditch attempt at displaying the Iron Cross.

Hmmm... anyone doing reverse black? Black petals with natural recessed area, polished rim perhaps? idea.gif
damesandhotrods
I'm sure it's been done before, but does anyone have any pictures of 4 lug Fuchs with a RSR finish? Maybe Photoshop?
rgalla9146
QUOTE(damesandhotrods @ Mar 3 2012, 06:03 PM) *

I'm sure it's been done before, but does anyone have any pictures of 4 lug Fuchs with a RSR finish? Maybe Photoshop?

When I see 911 Fuchs polished or even worse chromed, I want to puke.
But I must admit those polished 914 Fuchs look pretty sweet.
DblDog
black on black on black...
Click to view attachment
VaccaRabite
agree.gif
That is exactly what I want to do with mine.

Zach
jsayre914
I first refinished my wheels with the black insert, it was a fun project and it took me the whole day, stripping, sanding, polishing, painting, etc. I was very happy with the result. Then about 6 months later, i noticed the paint was slightly chipping off. sad.gif and it made my wheels look like total @#$$%!
Click to view attachment

So Then I refinshed them again, and have never had a problem since smile.gif
Click to view attachment
vw505
I like them color matched, but polished is starting to grow on me too.
IronHillRestorations
I'm a bit of a convert now. I love the original finish, but the fully polished..... wub.gif
get off my lawn
Combine choice 3 and 4 and you're onto something:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.