Pages: 1, 2
TJB/914
More

T
TJB/914
more

T
shelby/914
I think the blue car at the bottom of page 2 may be French. I saw something similar to it at all Ford day in Denver last summer and it had a flathead V8 in it too.
TJB/914
More

T
TJB/914
This is really the last one. thumb3d.gif

See you guys next. week. bye1.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif

Tom
TJB/914
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Aug 10 2007, 08:05 PM) *

I think the blue car at the bottom of page 2 may be French. I saw something similar to it at all Ford day in Denver last summer and it had a flathead V8 in it too.

Dan

You may be right, I forgot to get the name plate.

T
boxstr
That must be why there are French flatheads circulating. I read that they found a bunch of crated French flatheads in Europe?? and they were for sale.
That channeled coupe is very familiar, I saw it somewhere a few years ago.
I love all of the coupes, and any loboy 32. Mullins trailer. There is a company here that makes them in fiberglass.
To,to much.
Thank you
Craig
boxstr
Thomas Check the first pic you posted, looks like a chevy to me?
Craig
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Boxter;
At first i thought it looked a little wierd,but i think it,s a Ford,with that layed back windshield,body looks Ford xso does the frame. But whats with that steering box inside the car. Man to long ago to have any relieable recall of it.
I just rechecked it, yah it's a Ford,nice pic. of a red one on page 2,same winshield. Also other pic. of it here looks like Ford. But i am trying to remember over 50+ yrs ago. OH MY GOD.ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Tom: That young kid next to that coupe insn't really you!! Holy smoke , were

we ever THAT young looking. Also get down in that position now, and we all would need help to get up! If you ever get all in a folder send it to me. Dave
plymouth37
Wow, thanks for the great pics. You got me thinking streetrods again! Time to pull my '37 plymouth tudor out and go for a spin!
jd74914
Thank you for the pictures Tom, I love any and all old Fords (especially the highboy rods and the '40 'verts). If you happen to stumble across any more pictures please post them biggrin.gif Jim
TJB/914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Aug 10 2007, 09:48 PM) *

Craig

Hi
Craig, (Mr 50's Bxstr.)

I just got back to answer your question about SBC's. That's a Cadillac Motor with Hydramatic. Notice the interior photo with only one brake pedal!! Cadillac motors were top of the line in the 50's. There was another 32 there with a Cadillac motor the guy owned for over 40-50yrs. Put in by himself back in the 50's. See photo w/two 4-bbs. Cadillac motors were very 50's in style. popcorn[1].gif

Tom (old young dude from the 50's)
BTW: That's all the pics I have to post. The other's are just duplicate shots of different angles.
TJB/914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Aug 14 2007, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(boxstr @ Aug 10 2007, 09:48 PM) *

Craig

Hi
Craig, (Mr 50's Bxstr.)

I just got back to answer your question about SBC's. That's a Cadillac Motor with Hydramatic. Notice the interior photo with only one brake pedal!! Cadillac motors were top of the line in the 50's. There was another 32 there with a Cadillac motor the guy owned for over 40-50yrs. Put in by himself back in the 50's. See photo w/two 4-bbs. Cadillac motors were very 50's in style. popcorn[1].gif

Tom (old young dude from the 50's)
BTW: That's all the pics I have to post. The other's are just duplicate shots of different angles.

Opps,
Forgot to post
T
1970 Neun vierzehn
Thank you, Tom. Great pics. Lots of lore, legend and history in those cars. I appreciate you posting all those photos. beerchug.gif

Paul
boxstr
Tom You are absolutely 100% correct. Notice the staggered carb manifold. That is one old looking barn find 32 roadster.
CCL
Lou W
Wow, that is awesome, it be great to see that in person. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.