Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couple of electrical questions.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cevan
I think my high beam relay is failing. Last night the high beams stayed on and would not go off. I did not hear the relay switching. About a week ago, it wouldn't switch to high beams. In between it worked fine. Any advice on dissecting the relay and if it's not fixable, where to get a new one. Will this one work? It's the same part (111 941 583).

Second issue is that when the key is out of the ignition, activating the directional stalk either right or left will turn on the corresponding turn signals (front and back). Is this supposed to happen?
pin31
I'm not sure of your part number without looking it up....go to Pelican Parts or Auto Atlanta and make sure you get the correct relay...should solve your problem.

2nd question..Yes the turn sign is designed to stay on.

Tim
Oled
European traffic laws required lights on the side of the car next totraffic if a car is stopped on a road.

By the way, if you have a front or tail light wired wrong, stopping the car with the turn signal on will prevent turning off the mototr with your key.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.