Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what's with all the 914-6's lately?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
GWN7
It's a 70. I mixed up the serial numbers from the 2 cars I looked at when at his place. I took pictures of the serial numbers when there and one didn't turn out, but the way I thought they were listed on my camera, I thought the #472 picture was on the car with the 6 bracket.

[QUIt is a true 6 and has the 914043 serial number. I must have mixed up the serial numbers on the two cars I looked at while at his place.
OTE]

I also looked at http://www.stazak.com/914/gt/ tonight.

The car isn't listed there, but some of the info on that site comfirms what he told me tonight.

I'm not being vague because I want it for myself. I can't afford it smile.gif And this isn't another "I've got a 914 limo" thread smile.gif
vortrex
I don't think anyone on here can afford it! biggrin.gif it's always fun hearing stories about lost cars like this, hopefully the code of silence can be broken at some point. wonder how complete the stazak GT VIN list is?
GWN7
I don't think the list is very compleat. It lists 63 cars. 7 of which are dealer built cars.

There were 50 factory Gt's built and 400 dealer kits made.

So out of 450 possible cars.....there are 4 factory factory built cars unaccounted for and 393 possible dealer built ones unaccounted for.

Not that all the kits were instaled. Parts of these kits were probably sold as addons or not compleatly put on cars. Didn't Brad find parts from one not long ago? In that lost 914 parts warehouse? smile.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Mar 18 2003, 10:38 PM)
Didn't Brad find parts from one not long ago? In that lost 914 parts warehouse? smile.gif

he found a complete (less engine) m471 :-)
plus a bunch of original GT parts, like the 100 Liter gas tank ...

aktion035.gif
Brad Roberts
The list that most people go by is the Kerry Morse list. The 1970 sounds correct.

Does he plan to restore it or sell it ??

I know of another one that is stripped but has the correct VIN and history to be a GT.

I really need to get my mind out of the gutter.

B
GWN7
I think he would like to fix it, but the reality is I don't think he could afford it. sad.gif
vortrex
please tell him to sell it to someone who knows what to do with it. it'd be a shame to see it turned into a chevy conversion. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.