Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upper Midwest Gathering
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rick 918-S
Three days to go! chowtime.gif jsharp.gif beerchug.gif
iamchappy
Can Ollie and I join Kelly's Fun House.....
My car would like to attend but dont know if it can.........
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Oct 17 2007, 07:07 PM) *

Can Ollie and I join Kelly's Fun House.....
My car would like to attend but dont know if it can.........

Your not playin with us are you? idea.gif You bet you can! Car or not! aktion035.gif driving.gif

You are officially on the list.
gopack
I was a maybe, but i"m out. maybe next time!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(gopack @ Oct 18 2007, 09:42 AM) *

I was a maybe, but i"m out. maybe next time!

Sorry to hear it. sad.gif There will be a spring event. Hope to see you then! bye1.gif
wbergtho
I threw everything back together today and it runs great. It's amazing how much power you lose when one valve drops! Holy Shit. Anyway, I look like a go for this weekend. What should I bring? Hey Chappy, need a ride out there? I'd be happy to swing by and give you a better ride this time.

Bill
rick 918-S
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Oct 19 2007, 02:09 AM) *

I threw everything back together today and it runs great. It's amazing how much power you lose when one valve drops! Holy Shit. Anyway, I look like a go for this weekend. What should I bring? Hey Chappy, need a ride out there? I'd be happy to swing by and give you a better ride this time.

Bill

smilie_pokal.gif Way to go Bill! I'll put you on the confirmed list.

Friday! one day to go!
iamchappy
"Bill Your Amazing", Ollie and I plan on going, so the ride will have to wait till I get to Kelly's.
I will bring an extra pair of undies and some wet wipes.....
minnesota loon
I will try to make it.
minndodger
I will not be able to make it. My wife was out of town this entire week and apparnetly we are going to do something as a family on Saturday. I tried to convince the bunch that this could be it but no luck. I an counting the days until the spring gathering.

Is there anyway I can still buy a shirt? I need an XL

Stephen
GWN7
Sorry guys, no papers, 2-3 week wait still for processing, this is on top of the 5 that they already have had........

Enjoy, I'll be thinking of you while I clean gutters sad.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Oct 19 2007, 12:03 PM) *

Sorry guys, no papers, 2-3 week wait still for processing, this is on top of the 5 that they already have had........

Enjoy, I'll be thinking of you while I clean gutters sad.gif

Sorry to hear about the papers. I hate that our borders have had to increase security dry.gif .
rick 918-S
QUOTE(minnesota loon @ Oct 19 2007, 06:51 AM) *

I will try to make it.

I added you as a maybe. Hope you can stop over for some BBQ!
Chuck
Thanks guys for putting this together. It was great meeting a bunch of the local contingent!! Looking forward to the spring event - let me know if we need a place as I could host. Also, realized that I forgot to grab a t-shirt. Who do I contact for one?

Thanks again!!

Chuck
jonferns
pics?
iamchappy
I just returned, Thanks Kelly - the hood stayed down.

Sorry I didnt take pictures of everyone that was there, or there cars.
rick 918-S
Here's a couple of shots. We had a great Feast!
rick 918-S
couple more. We had perfect weather! It rained here for the last two weeks and more on the way. The 914's managed to draw a ray of sun shine for us today.

Paul and Chuck.
rick 918-S
Some of our MN cars.
rick 918-S
a couple more
rick 918-S
Thanks everyone for coming! For those who couldn't make it, we are talking about a winter event. (914's optional as usual.) And spring is just around the corner. (Eya you betcha!)

Bruce, we missed ya buddy! Sorry about the border thing.

BTW: Kelly has event shirts left over for anyone who wants one and couldn't make it.
iamchappy
Ollie hasn't stopped talking about the ride he got in Pauls 911...
Thanks Paul, I enjoyed my ride also. biggrin.gif piratenanner.gif
minnesota loon
I was on my way when I had an exhaust leak from a capped air injector. I got that fixed well enough, then the car stalled...could not get it restarted. Waited about 10 minutes then it started. At this point I decided to head back home. The car ran fine all the way back. Any way it looks like a good time was had. Please keep me posted on future events, maybe I can make it next time.
lotus_65
it was a great time. thanks to kelly for hosting!

loon, your starting issue sound like a "hot start" problem. i ran into it yesterday too, for only the 2nd time in 4+ years for me.
jim912928
Cool pics and it sounds like a great time! Wish I could have had the time to also make it. Hopefully this spring I have my six conversion done. I have almost all of my parts gathered and just ordered a storage lift (need the garage space for the wife's car) that will certainly make my work easier!
akellym
anyone wanting shirts just pm me and let me know what sizes you need and where to ship. Cost is 15.00 + shipping
wbergtho

Ditto! We got Chappy's hood to stay down and I managed to isolate and fix a coolant leak. (oh, I'm sorry, that is not a relevant issue for most 914's now is it?) Oh...and my ride in Paul's extra sexy 911 RS clone was a thrill and a half! The symphany of flat six mechanical noises were to die for! You six conversion guys know what I'm talking about. Good to see Rick & Sandy, Paul and Steve again...as well as the new friends I met. Kelly, it was very well done....good show!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Oct 21 2007, 09:06 PM) *

Ditto! We got Chappy's hood to stay down and I managed to isolate and fix a coolant leak. (oh, I'm sorry, that is not a relevant issue for most 914's now is it?) Oh...and my ride in Paul's extra sexy 911 RS clone was a thrill and a half! The symphany of flat six mechanical noises were to die for! You six conversion guys know what I'm talking about. Good to see Rick & Sandy, Paul and Steve again...as well as the new friends I met. Kelly, it was very well done....good show!

Thanks for the ride Bill! I'm sure the farmers will wonder where all that rubber came from in that intersection. aktion035.gif driving.gif happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.